This discussion is closed.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Don't you hate them? Especially on cold mornings when you have to get up early and it's dark, and really windy and raining. And then you have to walk to school
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, but the one that I really hate is at 5.00pm, you are still stuck in school, you have a cold, and you are doing extra German. Hell on earth.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
Don't you hate them? Especially on cold mornings when you have to get up early and it's dark, and really windy and raining. And then you have to walk to school
I loathe them...the time you could spend sleeping and being somewhere else other than london
emzie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeh try getting up at ridiculously early times to go swim training before school, then go to school, then train after school! lol i hate it so much when the alarm goes off at 5.45am but its ok when I get up and in the pool! I hate it being dark and cold tho!
Taslima
Report 16 years ago
i have a maths exam monday MORNING.. more excuses to hate mornings >_<
me!
Rep:
?
(Original post by Taslima)
i have a maths exam monday MORNING.. more excuses to hate mornings >_<
I have french every monday morning... pure evil!
emzie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe yeh i got gen studs (cant b arsed dont even know what the paper is, (just annoyed that its taking up valuable revision time!) monday am) then chem weds am and bio thurs am! grrrr!
me!
Rep:
?
(Original post by emzie)
hehe yeh i got gen studs (cant b arsed dont even know what the paper is, (just annoyed that its taking up valuable revision time!) monday am) then chem weds am and bio thurs am! grrrr!
don't you just love life sometimes?
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ye, i agree waking up in the mornings

BUT

when i do wake up early... just as the sun is rising, i feel so good, i think that i am being productive, where as everyone else is wasting time sleeping. I Love it when it is raining, even when it is raining in the morning, makes me so relaxed. I definitly prefur rain to no rain
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)

BUT

when i do wake up early... just as the sun is rising, i feel so good, i think that i am being productive, where as everyone else is wasting time sleeping. I Love it when it is raining, even when it is raining in the morning, makes me so relaxed. I definitly prefur rain to no rain
rain ruins my hair...it makes it go curly
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

BUT

I know what you mean, but only when I'm being driven to school in the mornings.

When I'm on the bus, and spend ages standing around or walking the rest of the way to school after the bus, im not as appreciative.

I like lying in bed at night and listening to the rain pound against the window and the wind howl over the roof. Makes you feel so cosy, somehow.
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i like the mornings on the weekends when you wake up early before everyone else, and it is quit, the feeling that you have the whole day in front of you, with no stress, you don't have to rush off to work or school, just a while for yourself.
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Lol, well i really like curly hair... my Girlfriend has cury hair, i find it really attractive.

But as for the rain, what i like doing sometimes, when it is raining really har, is to get all dressed up in waterproofs and then go trudging in fields (matt live on a farm), i guess it would be really fun to do it with someone else, but have never had the opportunity
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)

When I'm on the bus, and spend ages standing around or walking the rest of the way to school after the bus, im not as appreciative.
rain makes me feel miserable, wet hair, curly hair, wet suede coat - for some reason i get caught in the rain without an umbrella and my lovely mother will be in bed, too lazy to give me a lift
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
are you another victim of staightening irons?
me!
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dickie)

I'm never appreciative of rain on dark school mornings because I always walk for bout 1/2 an hour to get to school. So my hair's mucked up an I'm wet for the rest of the day! Hurrah
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol, well i really like curly hair... my Girlfriend has cury hair, i find it really attractive.

But as for the rain, what i like doing sometimes, when it is raining really har, is to get all dressed up in waterproofs and then go trudging in fields (matt live on a farm), i guess it would be really fun to do it with someone else, but have never had the opportunity
maybe you can do it with your girlfriend, could be romantic
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hate the mornings the day after the night before,
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
are you another victim of staightening irons?
well afraid so...it's just i can't define my hair, it's a cross between curly and straight..if that makes sense...and i prefer the straight version...curly does not look good on me...ppl call me cute otherwise...(my history teacher called me shirly temple...how humiliated was i... :mad: )
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I don't do mornings.

I was having a lot of trouble making it to lectures last term, 10am and drizzling makes my bed seem a much more appealing place!

Now snow... I'd get up if it was snowing... but only to take pictures - you don't go to lectures in the snow :rolleyes:

Alaric.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (224)
61.04%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.36%
No- I want it (102)
27.79%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.81%

Watched Threads