This discussion is closed.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
I don't do mornings.

I was having a lot of trouble making it to lectures last term, 10am and drizzling makes my bed seem a much more appealing place!

Now snow... I'd get up if it was snowing... but only to take pictures - you don't go to lectures in the snow :rolleyes:

Alaric.
i have to do early mornings, since i don't revise during the day or night v. well
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
well afraid so...it's just i can't define my hair, it's a cross between curly and straight..if that makes sense...and i prefer the straight version...curly does not look good on me...ppl call me cute otherwise...(my history teacher called me shirly temple...how humiliated was i... :mad: )
lol - exactly the same as me! - never nice curls - just a big mass of frizz. i HATE rain! my ghd's are my pride & joy
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
I don't do mornings.

I was having a lot of trouble making it to lectures last term, 10am and drizzling makes my bed seem a much more appealing place!

Now snow... I'd get up if it was snowing... but only to take pictures - you don't go to lectures in the snow :rolleyes:

Alaric.
I love snow, it's great really like spiritual... seriously it's really calming when you're the only one up and walking though it, magical!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
lol - exactly the same as me! - never nice curls - just a big mass of frizz. i HATE rain! my ghd's are my pride & joy
thank god i'm not alone in my situation, lol
Taslima
Report 16 years ago
my girlfriends hair looks GORGEOUS when she walks through the rain.. i purposely dont give her my jacket cause i like hw she looks when she's indoors haha.. evil.. but she's unbelievably sexy x_X
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Taslima)
my girlfriends hair looks GORGEOUS when she walks through the rain.. i purposely dont give her my jacket cause i like hw she looks when she's indoors haha.. evil.. but she's unbelievably sexy x_X
i have only been called cute, (which is so insulting - damn u chris Lawson for starting it - u cow!).
Taslima
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
i have only been called cute, (which is so insulting - damn u chris Lawson for starting it - u cow!).
wouldnt you rather be called cute then a baboon raping banjo-pickin' hillbilly ?

Take all the compliments you can.. cause men arent good at this kinda stuff! (Fact 1 of the day!) ;D
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
maybe you can do it with your girlfriend, could be romantic
I have tried to make her but unfortunatly she has never been keen to do it with me, i would love it if she would...

what i would also like to do is...(i have had the chance to do this once before when i went on a family holiday) In the carribean you get these tropical storms where there are huge splashes of rain that are warm like the steamy air. I would love to just laugh with her in such a place, both in our swimming costumes we would then go into the soothing ocean. Underneath the water you can hear the gentle patter of the rain on the water surface and when you look up you can see each rain drop painting its pattern on the mosaic of dimples sprayed over the surface...then as the storm begins to rolls on by the clouds slowly glow brighter until the sunshine starts to glisten though, flickering as dances with the falling raindrops... and if you are luckily enough you will see little rainbows of colour
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
I have tried to make her but unfortunatly she has never been keen to do it with me, i would love it if she would...

what i would also like to do is...(i have had the chance to do this once before when i went on a family holiday) In the carribean you get these tropical storms where there are huge splashes of rain that are warm like the steamy air. I would love to just laugh with her in such a place, both in our swimming costumes we would then go into the soothing ocean. Underneath the water you can hear the gentle patter of the rain on the water surface and when you look up you can see each rain drop painting its pattern on the mosaic of dimples sprayed over the surface...then as the storm begins to rolls on by the clouds slowly glow brighter until the sunshine starts to glisten though, flickering as dances with the falling raindrops... and if you are luckily enough you will see little rainbows of colour

Well since when has your girlfriend slept at your farm, enabling her to do it?
Taslima
Report 16 years ago

O_O
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Well since when has your girlfriend slept at your farm, enabling her to do it?
Haha, why on earth would she have to sleep there? what is wrong with the other 12 hours of the daytime?
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Taslima)
O_O
Ooiiii, what is that funny little face that you have there?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ooiiii, what is that funny little face that you have there?
lol
Taslima
Report 16 years ago
oops... busted :_(
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Haha, why on earth would she have to sleep there? what is wrong with the other 12 hours of the daytime?
You spoke of trudging in your fields in the morning time.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
morning's are lovely when you've had 12 hours of undisturbed sleep.
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol, well i really like curly hair... my Girlfriend has cury hair, i find it really attractive.

But as for the rain, what i like doing sometimes, when it is raining really har, is to get all dressed up in waterproofs and then go trudging in fields (matt live on a farm), i guess it would be really fun to do it with someone else, but have never had the opportunity
My dearest Aliel, this was my entire post and there is absolutly no mention of the morning.

Edit: har = hard
Taslima
Report 16 years ago
the worst is when you oversleep and can't wake up.. it sucks more then gettin about 2 hours of sleep. in that senario i just don't sleep.
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My dearest Aliel, this was my entire post and there is absolutly no mention of the morning.

Edit: har = hard

Yes there is. Oomph.
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Yes there is. Oomph.
Oomph Oomph
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (243)
61.83%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.58%
No- I want it (106)
26.97%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.62%

Watched Threads