This discussion is closed.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Naraku)
Does anyone have or know where I can get a bunny suit!!! I need to scream!!!
if i give u the bunny suit, can u give me some easter eggs?
Naraku
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I am an elf.

It's a joke, just in advance.

No, but really. I'm a human. I think...
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ill just get mine out from the cupboard and dust it off....
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
if i give u the bunny suit, can u give me some easter eggs?
I used to love Easter, each year i used to run downstairs and my parents would have left a kinder egg in my breakfast bowel, which used to conveniently be one of Peter Rabbit, hehe. Also my brother and i sometimes had an easter egg hunt in the backgarden.... awww my parents are so lovely
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
I used to love Easter, each year i used to run downstairs and my parents would have left a kinder egg in my breakfast bowel, which used to conveniently be one of Peter Rabbit, hehe. Also my brother and i sometimes had an easter egg hunt in the backgarden.... awww my parents are so lovely
you're very sentimental
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
you're very sentimental
Nope, well i think i generally prefur to throw things away that i do not need about anymore, however i do like to hold onto memories and belongingd that are important to me. Treasure them forever
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
as well as ironing your underwear... you're a spoilt child....
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nope, well i think i generally prefur to throw things away that i do not need about anymore, however i do like to hold onto memories and belongingd that are important to me. Treasure them forever
more sentimental than i am, and here i thought i was sweet
Taslima
Report 16 years ago
i want a poptart.. but we all can't what we want (=
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
as well as ironing your underwear... you're a spoilt child....
I definitly agree, and at 19 i believe i still am. LOL

Although i dont think its really a good thing, it really does spoil a child. I believe it often took away my motivation to do well at school and to study. However i would like to say that i was not spoilt in the terms of materials, my parents have never brought me the latest fashions and the latest this and that, although bless them both they have tried, like the caring parents they are...but i have been spoilt in Love
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I definitly agree, and at 19 i believe i still am. LOL

Although i dont think its really a good thing, it really does spoil a child. I believe it often took away my motivation to do well at school and to study. However i would like to say that i was not spoilt in the terms of materials, my parents have never brought me the latest fashions and the latest this and that, although bless them both they have tried, like the caring parents they are...but i have been spoilt in Love
And now... i want to do well at university, after finally getting here, I do not want feel that i have let down those that Love me so much... even though it doesn't matter what i get, i just want to make them proud
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And now... i want to do well at university, after finally getting here, I do not want feel that i have let down those that Love me so much... even though it doesn't matter what i get, i just want to make them proud
Matt they are proud. Don't work yourself into the ground for them. They wouldn't want that.
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Matt they are proud. Don't work yourself into the ground for them. They wouldn't want that.
I will stop when i'm achieveing.... but at the moment nothing we speak of is true... i am not achieving... maybe it is because i'm on these forums, or spending too much time dreaming and not doing, i spend so much time looking out my window looking onto the london streets through my rose tinted eyes seeing a fool's paradise where i have made a difference to the world with my science and i have a family where i am a good son, a loving father and a darling husband
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I will stop when i'm achieveing.... but at the moment nothing we speak of is true... i am not achieving... maybe it is because i'm on these forums, or spending too much time dreaming and not doing, i spend so much time looking out my window looking onto the london streets through my rose tinted eyes seeing a fool's paradise where i have made a difference to the world with my science and i have a family where i am a good son, a loving father and a darling husband

Matt you are achieving stop being silly please.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads