The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Naraku
Does anyone have or know where I can get a bunny suit!!! I need to scream!!!

if i give u the bunny suit, can u give me some easter eggs? :smile:
Reply 21
I am an elf.

It's a joke, just in advance.

No, but really. I'm a human. I think...
Reply 22
ill just get mine out from the cupboard and dust it off....
bono
if i give u the bunny suit, can u give me some easter eggs? :smile:

I used to love Easter, each year i used to run downstairs and my parents would have left a kinder egg in my breakfast bowel, which used to conveniently be one of Peter Rabbit, hehe. Also my brother and i sometimes had an easter egg hunt in the backgarden.... awww my parents are so lovely
Matt the cat
I used to love Easter, each year i used to run downstairs and my parents would have left a kinder egg in my breakfast bowel, which used to conveniently be one of Peter Rabbit, hehe. Also my brother and i sometimes had an easter egg hunt in the backgarden.... awww my parents are so lovely

you're very sentimental
waiting2smile
you're very sentimental

Nope, well i think i generally prefur to throw things away that i do not need about anymore, however i do like to hold onto memories and belongingd that are important to me. Treasure them forever
Reply 26
Matt the cat

as well as ironing your underwear... you're a spoilt child....
Matt the cat
Nope, well i think i generally prefur to throw things away that i do not need about anymore, however i do like to hold onto memories and belongingd that are important to me. Treasure them forever

more sentimental than i am, and here i thought i was sweet :smile:
Reply 28
i want a poptart.. but we all can't what we want (=
elpaw
as well as ironing your underwear... you're a spoilt child....

I definitly agree, and at 19 i believe i still am. LOL

Although i dont think its really a good thing, it really does spoil a child. I believe it often took away my motivation to do well at school and to study. However i would like to say that i was not spoilt in the terms of materials, my parents have never brought me the latest fashions and the latest this and that, although bless them both they have tried, like the caring parents they are...but i have been spoilt in Love
Matt the cat
I definitly agree, and at 19 i believe i still am. LOL

Although i dont think its really a good thing, it really does spoil a child. I believe it often took away my motivation to do well at school and to study. However i would like to say that i was not spoilt in the terms of materials, my parents have never brought me the latest fashions and the latest this and that, although bless them both they have tried, like the caring parents they are...but i have been spoilt in Love

And now... i want to do well at university, after finally getting here, I do not want feel that i have let down those that Love me so much... even though it doesn't matter what i get, i just want to make them proud
Reply 31
Matt the cat
And now... i want to do well at university, after finally getting here, I do not want feel that i have let down those that Love me so much... even though it doesn't matter what i get, i just want to make them proud

Matt they are proud. Don't work yourself into the ground for them. They wouldn't want that.
aliel
Matt they are proud. Don't work yourself into the ground for them. They wouldn't want that.

I will stop when i'm achieveing.... but at the moment nothing we speak of is true... i am not achieving... maybe it is because i'm on these forums, or spending too much time dreaming and not doing, i spend so much time looking out my window looking onto the london streets through my rose tinted eyes seeing a fool's paradise where i have made a difference to the world with my science and i have a family where i am a good son, a loving father and a darling husband
Reply 33
Matt the cat
I will stop when i'm achieveing.... but at the moment nothing we speak of is true... i am not achieving... maybe it is because i'm on these forums, or spending too much time dreaming and not doing, i spend so much time looking out my window looking onto the london streets through my rose tinted eyes seeing a fool's paradise where i have made a difference to the world with my science and i have a family where i am a good son, a loving father and a darling husband

Matt you are achieving stop being silly please.

Latest

Trending

Trending