This discussion is closed.
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi if u put on a cam on msn while talking to some1 can any1 else see the cam?
by the way its nothin i did lol its my 16 year old cousin whos wants to know. shes not got the guts to ask any1 in case they think shes been up to somethin

by the way which is the best messanger to have yahoo or msn. coz i have yahoo at the mo but its so boring
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
hi if u put on a cam on msn while talking to some1 can any1 else see the cam?
by the way its nothin i did lol its my 16 year old cousin whos wants to know. shes not got the guts to ask any1 in case they think shes been up to somethin

by the way which is the best messanger to have yahoo or msn. coz i have yahoo at the mo but its so boring
no just the people in your conversation, unless someone has hacked you or your contacts comuter's

msn is much better in my opinion, although it is pretty much entirely dependant on who you are speaking to really, :rolleyes:
Taslima
Report 16 years ago
yupsters, only the contacts that you have allowed to see you. MSN is what i use the most, but i do have other accounts, as my friends all use different messagners.
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i use msn plus it good but i havent tried any of the others
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The old favourites include Mirc and ICQ. It was icq that used to be the most popular, however it has been overtake by msn messenger
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (542)
66.5%
No (273)
33.5%

Watched Threads