The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
signe
You're the only one who cares about your airm hair. I'm sure it's hardly even noticable, unless you're a hobbit, and even if it is, people don't think "ew, arm hair of doom," they think "hm, arm hair. i wonder if it's too early to go to the pub."

haha! is it?
If you feel the need to get rid of any nasty arm hair then I would recommend a cream. You can just apply it to your skin, leave for about 5 minutes, and then wipe/wash off! The advantages being you have no nasty arm hair, there's no pain involved (as with waxing) and when the hair does grow back it will be finer.

You could try:
Nair Hair Removal Cream - 2 lil sachets for 80p
Superdrug Sensitive Hair Removal Cream - £2.50 for a tube & shovel

Hope this helps x
Reply 22
If you wish you should wax it off or use hair lightener. Bear in mind, if you decide to wax you will have to re-wax every three to four weeks to maintain smooth hairless arms. Hair will grow back but it will be much finer. If you decide to use hair lightener, you will also have to re-lighten your arms periodically - this method will mean you have lighter hair but it will not change the look of the length or thickness of the hairs, they will just be less noticable.
Bubble Fairy
If you feel the need to get rid of any nasty arm hair then I would recommend a cream. You can just apply it to your skin, leave for about 5 minutes, and then wipe/wash off! The advantages being you have no nasty arm hair, there's no pain involved (as with waxing) and when the hair does grow back it will be finer.

You could try:
Nair Hair Removal Cream - 2 lil sachets for 80p
Superdrug Sensitive Hair Removal Cream - £2.50 for a tube & shovel

Hope this helps x

yeah i use creams sometimes an all, its also quicker than shaving
i used to shave my arms but then the hair grew back soooo thick and now my arms r really really hairy lol so i have to bleach them loads. Eurgh it stinks so bad i have to hold my breath..
I have white skin and black hair.

So yes, it is a must.
Reply 26
if it 's really bad get it waxed at a salon or something. probably best not to shave it
L.J
Get rid of it if it's dark and very noticeable and you have pale skin. Otherwise, don't bother.

that's like me, but i'm not gonna do it! i'll just wear long sleeves thank u very much :p:

Latest