This discussion is closed.
Taslima
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Who have heard of InME?

I think InMe are amazing!! Recently been listening to alot of Metal. Mainly, Melodic, Death, Black, Heavy and even Rapcore hehe

anyways.. InMe rule! ;D Underdose, Crusted Like Fruit, Ruins, Neptune and Lava Twilight are my faves ;D
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've head of them, and I've heard them.

Not bad.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Taslima)
Who have heard of InME?

I think InMe are amazing!! Recently been listening to alot of Metal. Mainly, Melodic, Death, Black, Heavy and even Rapcore hehe

anyways.. InMe rule! ;D Underdose, Crusted Like Fruit, Ruins, Neptune and Lava Twilight are my faves ;D
I'm afraid I don't share your love of InMe... someone has to tho I guess (you're not their mum are you? )
Taslima
...Meh, you both suck

I'll find you and beat you down with Dave's amazingly cool guitar >=D
then i'll beat you with a chain ¬_¬"
mr-shiraz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Heard of them. What sort of music is it, - Who do they sound like?
Taslima
I think their music is "nu-metal", but really, it's nothing like ive heard before. Personally prefer their music and I admire all the band member's attitudes towards the music and towards their fans which I think sets them apart from any other band. Plus their music is unique and touching, emotionally draining. I think Dave McPherson seems to have a very interesting character, like he seems really indepth and emotional and I like the way he puts that into his music I don't think there's a lot of artists who do that, a lot don't write their own songs and plenty just sing the same meaningless thing over and over again :-/ but I guess as their called InMe, it comes from inside them right? lol. but, what really makes me an InMe addict is Daves voice. i really cant stand an hour without listening to it. I carry my CD Player everywhere. And when i can't listen to it i sing UnderDose to myself. My friends say that i'm turning to a reall freak.. the music goes on and on in my room for houres. My parents can't stand it any more, but what the hell. i don't care.
And still- they are damn good looking ^^
rosco_baby
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i saw inme last year @ northampton and they were pretty cool, neptunes a tune but im not really into their kinda stuff, was a good gig even though my friend made me wait till 12:30 to get their autographs but i did manage to steal a "cleaning in process" sign from outside the gig which now resides in my room
KrazyAngel1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
omg i love Inme 2. Their album is amazing, esp for a first album, I could listen to it forever. I saw them live at Reading Festival this year and they were great. I don't suppose u know if their releasing a new album any time soon, the waiting is torture
cherub_rock
Report 16 years ago
Their songs are nice, I suppose. but let's be honest, it's all about the sexy lead singer isn't it?? I know it is for me, *phwoar*.
He's a bit short mind.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
InMe are very good. Not on my all time list, but i certainly enjoy listening to them.
I like Crushed like fruit and Lava Twilight best.
SamGamgee
Report 16 years ago
Who's Inme?????? o.0
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SamGamgee)
Who's Inme?????? o.0
thats what i was thinking. i've never heard of them.
Taslima
(Original post by KrazyAngel1)
omg i love Inme 2. Their album is amazing, esp for a first album, I could listen to it forever. I saw them live at Reading Festival this year and they were great. I don't suppose u know if their releasing a new album any time soon, the waiting is torture
woo! *parties*

i'm afraid not.. i scour the InMe forums alot and check their site quite regularly on inmeonline.com

but the last couple of songs that were released (i think theyre b-sides too) were Alaya and Reciept for Life.. but seriously, every single song of InMe's is amazing, their b-sides rock more then their album!!! \m/ Especially Gelosea \m/

Dave's voice is the best and most addictive
Taslima
ps. I Lve Dave!!
JrW
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
InMe are great!

Although there are a few other bands i prefer.....lost prohets, incubus, and a few more
cellochickee
Report 16 years ago
I have never heard of them. Is it a British band?
Hades
Report 16 years ago
InMe's music is definitely very good, Dave has got a pretty distinctive voice. I love Neptune (I was part of the crowd in the video! ) and Gelosea is excellent too!
I've met them a few times and they're alright...Dave acts a bit tortured, Kurt Cobain wannabe type thing, and Joe seems to think he's Hugh Heffner! Simon is the most down to earth though, he's a lovely bloke
cellochickee
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Hades)
Kurt Cobain wannabe type thing
Good old Kurt Cobain. Most people think that he is from Seattle, but he really isn't. He's from a MUCH MUCH more boring place called Aberdeen. It's about an hour and a half out of Seattle, and has virtually nothing in it. Courtney Love is from around there too.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (218)
68.13%
No (102)
31.88%

Watched Threads