The Student Room Group

Does sudocrem help spots?

i have been using sudocrem for the past few months. I have seen a difference, slightly. but is it actually worth using???

Scroll to see replies

I've heard some really good things about it, but I've never tried it myself. If the difference is only slight, though, you might be better off changing treatments; after two months, new spots should be pretty rare, and you should mostly be waiting for the old ones to fade.
JakeE10
i have been using sudocrem for the past few months. I have seen a difference, slightly. but is it actually worth using???

Your better off using proper products.

http://www.boots.com/en/Beauty/Skincare/

Even though its all the same stuff, you can get stuff thats 'made for guys' now

x
I recall reading in a magazine years ago that one of the Sugababes swore by Sudocrem for clear skin.

It does say on the pot that it treats acne, so there's no reason why it isn't worth using...
sometimes,

try tooth paste
If you are a guy and you seem to get spots from shaving, I've been told that it works very well.
Toothpaste actually works.
Reply 6
No. Use a proper product. If you use sudocrem it would just be a waste of time! I use Neutrogena for black heads, clearasil is best for ordinary spots.
Reply 7
Germolene fixes everything, it worked for me and my face used to be like a pizza when I was a teenager.
Reply 8
Works a wonder for me :smile: gets rid of any spot in 2 days
Reply 9
Yes, but if you have bad spots, I'd reccommend using specific prodcuts too.
Reply 10
Mm_Minty
Yes, but if you have bad spots, I'd reccommend using specific prodcuts too.

no, i dont have bad spots.. like acne or anything. i just mean teenage spots :frown:
Reply 11
Its magic cream! Ok I don't know if it does but my Nan used to always call it magic cream.
Worked for me!
Reply 13
Original post by JakeE10
no, i dont have bad spots.. like acne or anything. i just mean teenage spots :frown:

Well then, you should use it!
Reply 14
I swear by it.
Reply 15
Sudocrem IS A proper product it is an antiseptic healing cream. If you read the container it does say it will heal spots as well as nappy rash for babies I used it on my children and healed bad nappy rash in a matter of days so imagine what it would do for a spot. Other products like clearasil or neutrogena are good as a temporary but like most your skin becomes immune to them after a short period. These are the waste of money x
Put a bit of toothpaste on them for 20mins or so :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I use it but don't now if it makes a big difference thinking weather still to us it or nor reading it and it says acne to where it says wat it does so sudocrem should use Hav been using Suso cream nkw for lik1 month I think it rings the spot out which is good
Original post by rugbyladosc
sometimes,

try tooth paste

Apparently toothpaste can make
Your spots worse so I don't recommend that
I've heard different, apparently it only works as a soother and actually does nothing to prevent it

Quick Reply

Latest