The Student Room Group

mei chapter assessment answers C3

does anyone have the answers for this chapter assessment? or any of the C3 ones?

http://integralmaths.org/resources/file.php/36/MEI/3%20Functions/c3fass.pdf
Reply 1
needs login
Reply 3
anyone have the chapter assessment answers for S2?
Original post by jenny10
anyone have the chapter assessment answers for S2?

I'd like these
Reply 5
where are the chapter assesmment answers once you download the file?
Reply 6
Original post by thomasms
Awesome resources mate. Thank you. :smile:

:thumbsup:

There are no solutions to the actual chapter assessments in the files for C4 :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Some of the rapidshare links are not working. Does anyone still have the M1, FP1 and M2 zip files?
Reply 8
Anyone have the C4 ones?
Original post by david2457
Anyone have the C4 ones?

Hi does anyone have the chapter assessment solutions to C4?? Would really appreciate it if anyone could post them :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by DeepDarkSecrets
Hi does anyone have the chapter assessment solutions to C4?? Would really appreciate it if anyone could post them :frown:

These are all the C4 ones I've got. Does anyone have the MEI M1 / S1 solutions?
Original post by zesscorino
These are all the C4 ones I've got. Does anyone have the MEI M1 / S1 solutions?

Thank you! you're a life saver :biggrin:
I apologize :frown: I am not doing S1 or M1 so I don't have any on me however I can help to try look for the solutions, do you need them for all the chapters to both M1 and S1?
And are you doing AQA ?
I have managed to find this BUT I'm not too sure if these are the right chapter assessment solutions I hope it helps I shall update when I find more :smile: S1.pdf S1 Probability.doc

*** check out the links to the pdfs. of the solutions in the word document but i'm not sure if it works it MIGHT work on your login for integral because I don't have S1 on my course list. s1-scheme-of-work-2010-2011.docx ****
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by DeepDarkSecrets
Thank you! you're a life saver :biggrin:
I apologize :frown: I am not doing S1 or M1 so I don't have any on me however I can help to try look for the solutions, do you need them for all the chapters to both M1 and S1?
And are you doing AQA ?
I have managed to find this BUT I'm not too sure if these are the right chapter assessment solutions I hope it helps I shall update when I find more :smile: S1.pdf S1 Probability.doc

*** check out the links to the pdfs. of the solutions in the word document but i'm not sure if it works it MIGHT work on your login for integral because I don't have S1 on my course list. s1-scheme-of-work-2010-2011.docx ****

Don't worry! my teacher managed to send them to me :smile: But thank you anyway!
No, I'm doing Pre-U - the applied bit is sort of a mixture of OCR and AQA so it's really difficult to find past papers to practice on :frown:

If anyone needs MEI M1 and S1 solutions let me know.
Original post by zesscorino
Don't worry! my teacher managed to send them to me :smile: But thank you anyway!
No, I'm doing Pre-U - the applied bit is sort of a mixture of OCR and AQA so it's really difficult to find past papers to practice on :frown:

If anyone needs MEI M1 and S1 solutions let me know.

Oh thanks, glad you got hold of them! :smile: Oh right, and good luck :smile: :yy:
Reply 14
does anyone have m2 chapter assessment solutions? particularly the moments of force one
Reply 15
None of those links work anymore work anymore...
Reply 16
can anyone send me the c3 mei functions chapter assesment solution by email please
Reply 17
Can anyone send me the chapter assessment solutions to M1, please? Thanks
anyone got mei Edexcel C3 chapter test answers?
especially the Numerical methods one?

Quick Reply

Latest