This discussion is closed.
adelz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by vincent gallo)
Well they all just say they want gcse Maths and Science. I just wondered whether in reality people get accepted without A Level Maths or Physics. Presumably essay writing subjects would be regarded as academic?
... I really have no idea.. Maybe you should call up and ask them
Dancin Bill
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Hey guys I'm going to nottingham for arch. Sooo envious of those with offers to cambridge hehe, had a blast when i was down there. Applied to pembroke, was really nice but alas no joy. Anyway im sure you guys will have a great time doing arch there.
adelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dancin Bill)
Hey guys I'm going to nottingham for arch. Sooo envious of those with offers to cambridge hehe, had a blast when i was down there. Applied to pembroke, was really nice but alas no joy. Anyway im sure you guys will have a great time doing arch there.
Cool .. I was gonna go to Notts but after I got into the AA I decided not to :\ ... dunno if that was the best decision, hopefully it was :P hehe
Anywho .. goodluck !
vincent gallo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by adelz)
Cool .. I was gonna go to Notts but after I got into the AA I decided not to :\ ... dunno if that was the best decision, hopefully it was :P hehe
Anywho .. goodluck !
Theyre both very good, although the AA isnt really an option for most UK students because of the fees. Did you get offers from your other choices (besides Cam)?
adelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by vincent gallo)
Theyre both very good, although the AA isnt really an option for most UK students because of the fees. Did you get offers from your other choices (besides Cam)?
I got pooled & then rejected by Camb.. I got into Nottingham, Bath & Newcastle and withdrew my application from UCL because I had decided to go to the AA - UCL asked me for a portfolio, I already made my mind up about the AA so ....
Dancin Bill
Report 15 years ago
nott have a new studio building opening this september which kinda swayed my decision a lot. all the open days i went to had really crowded messy studios, which is normal i guess hehe
arabian_prince
Report 15 years ago
Hey guys....everyone doing architecture....ive just started my course.....adn have been told to buy a camera....i need to know the best cam to get....and obviously not too expensive....but wot is it that an architecture studnt needs in a cam? does the zoom hav to be really good or thhe resolution?....im just totally confused!!!!! plus the lecturers arnt much of a help! :confused: :confused: :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (225)
61.14%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.35%
No- I want it (102)
27.72%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.79%

Watched Threads