The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nylex
Tom still doing nice work on his site :smile:.

Is PHP5 out now, or is it still 4.x.x?

It's still beta right now, I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but the majority of the changes seem to be sorting out the whole OO issue. Which is a very good thing, I just hope it doesn't break my script which relies on PHP4 OO quite a bit... i'll probably try it on a local machine when it hits stable but it's unlikely to be of much concern for where my code actually runs on a day to day basis until it hits debian-stable :smile:

Alaric.
Reply 21
hmm, is there an option for GCSE Latin :smile: ?
Reply 22
No sorry, it was one of the things that slipped my mind - not sure how as my best friend at uni did GCSE latin.
Reply 23
Lucy
hmm, is there an option for GCSE Latin :smile: ?

I was about to say, there is no A-Level latin option either :biggrin:
Reply 24
theone
I was about to say, there is no A-Level latin option either :biggrin:

lol, oh well, studying Latin is not the 'in' thing anymore :tongue:
Reply 25
Lucy
lol, oh well, studying Latin is not the 'in' thing anymore :tongue:

Lol, when I clicked reply, the little quote thing at the top of my page is:

Veni, Vidi, VISA:
I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.

Who said latin was out :biggrin: (points finger at Lucy :tongue:)
Reply 26
theone
Lol, when I clicked reply, the little quote thing at the top of my page is:

Veni, Vidi, VISA:
I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.

:biggrin:

Who said latin was out :biggrin: (points finger at Lucy :tongue:)

lol :tongue: ! I stand corrected :biggrin:
Reply 27
Latin has been added to both GCSE and A-level

Thanks guys.
Reply 28
loftx
Latin has been added to both GCSE and A-level

Thanks guys.

Although I have added Latin GCSE through "Your uniguide", it doesn't seem to be appearing in my profile :confused:
Reply 29
Lucy
Although I have added Latin GCSE through "Your uniguide", it doesn't seem to be appearing in my profile :confused:

It only puts down qualifications which are labeled "got grades" in the profile. Somehow your GCSE latin ended up with the status "graduated" :confused: - I have fixed it now but still have no idea how it happened.
Reply 30
loftx
It only puts down qualifications which are labeled "got grades" in the profile. Somehow your GCSE latin ended up with the status "graduated" :confused: - I have fixed it now but still have no idea how it happened.

Ah ok thanks, probably my fault, I have a niggling feeling that I didn't label it with "got grades", sorry bout that :tongue:
Reply 31
Lucy
Ah ok thanks, probably my fault, I have a niggling feeling that I didn't label it with "got grades", sorry bout that :tongue:

I dont think it's your fault - "graduated" isn't an option at GCSE :smile:
Reply 32
loftx
I dont think it's your fault - "graduated" isn't an option at GCSE :smile:

where is the option for Polish GCSE/Alevel? you are sooooo racist... :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 33
elpaw
where is the option for Polish GCSE/Alevel? you are sooooo racist... :tongue: :biggrin:

Polish is added :wink: - Can anyone ele suggest any other subject's I might have missed?
Reply 34
loftx
Polish is added :wink: - Can anyone ele suggest any other subject's I might have missed?

wow, you did it that quickly? that's amazing.
Reply 35
you're also missing "NICCEA" from the exam boards.
Reply 36
elpaw
you're also missing "NICCEA" from the exam boards.

I will probably get on to exam boards later - theres something like 30 listed in the ucas how to apply guide. Really im just looking for bugs or suggestions at the moment.
Reply 37
loftx
I will probably get on to exam boards later - theres something like 30 listed in the ucas how to apply guide. Really im just looking for bugs or suggestions at the moment.

ah ok, im not really that bothered anyway. but you could have had "other" instead of two "dont know"s
It's a fantastic site but filling out my Profile is impossible it only has 4 of the 8 subjects I've taken for AS and A-Level.
Nor does it have ANY of the Universities/Institutions I've applied to
Reply 39
elpaw
ah ok, im not really that bothered anyway. but you could have had "other" instead of two "dont know"s

Cheers don't know how 2 don't knows slipped through

Latest

Trending

Trending