Costa : Caramel Latte
Starbucks : Caramel Hot Chocolate.

(I think I like caramel :tongue:)
Reply 3
Original post by laura-rad
Costa : Caramel Latte
Starbucks : Caramel Hot Chocolate.

(I think I like caramel :tongue:)

Snap lol, but I go for the caramel macchiato *mmm* (having said that, I know 'proper' coffee shops everywhere- how they differ I do not know- grimace at what passes for a macchiato in starbucks).
haha, not being funny but the only coffee shop chain i ever go to (usually with friends, im not a big fan of coffee anyway) is cafe nero and i just get the chocolate milkshake thing =P
Original post by Anoodles
Snap lol, but I go for the caramel macchiato *mmm* (having said that, I know 'proper' coffee shops everywhere- how they differ I do not know- grimace at what passes for a macchiato in starbucks).

I fail to understand how Starbucks can sell a macchiato when their smallest size - Grande - is 12.oz of coffee. I drink caffè macchiato on a daily basis, during my pausa and it's served in a demitasse, which essentially means it's a single shot of espresso with a bit of milk, or around 2.oz of coffee. No wonder other coffee shops frown at them -- you're getting six times the amount of coffee that a normal person would get if they asked for a macchiato in a place that knew what it was doing.

That said, I'll go to Costa (never Starbucks) for a cappuccino, without cocoa powder. Kinda breaks the rules of coffee drinking, as cappuccino is designed for breakfast time, I have discovered. :redface: As soon as I get back from Italy, I'm going to FSU by trying to order things I can get out here -- marocchino will be my first experiment. :cool:
I'd rather not through away money to Starbucks with their ridiculous prices and everytime i go in the place it reeks of snobby bull**** so i'd rather not go.

Costa isnt as bad, still wont make me buy anything from them.
Reply 7
I dont do costa
But at starbucks; caramel coffee creme Frappuccino with a hint of cinnamon
Costa - raspberry Ice tea

Starbucks - Caramel signature hot chocolate
Reply 9
Costa - Just a mocha with cream.

Starbucks - Caramel Cofee Frappucino.
Reply 10
Costa - Their hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream - extremely bad for you so haven't had one in an age...

Never been in Starbucks...
Reply 11
Hot chocolate for both :smile:
Reply 12
1 shot soy latte from both
Reply 13
Costa: Caramel Latte

Starbucks: Caffe Creme Frappucino :colondollar:
Never really go to Costa, but at Starbucks it's always a tall vanilla creme frappuccino!
Caramel Frappacino :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Costa & Starbucks: White coffee.
From Costa it's definately the hazelnut latte :smile: Starbucks its caramel frappuccino :smile:
Reply 18
normally i'll just get a coffee with room for milk from both

but i do love the new lemon frappucino from starbucks, it really is gorgeous
Costa; Any of there Frescatos, or Hot Chocolates or Herbal Teas awww I could kill for a Summer Berry Frescato they're delicious!!!
Starbucks; Been in once, was far to overpriced, staff were all miserable and it was full of middle aged women with babies, and teenagers trying to act cool....

I love Esquires especially their hot chocolate with honeycombs, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles!!!
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest