Your favourite drink at costa and starbucks

Watch
theseeker
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Costa: Favourite drink?
Starbucks: Favourite drink?
THRASHx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
Costa: Hazelnut Latte
Starbucks: Whate Cafe Mocha
laura-rad
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Costa : Caramel Latte
Starbucks : Caramel Hot Chocolate.

(I think I like caramel )
Anoodles
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by laura-rad)
Costa : Caramel Latte
Starbucks : Caramel Hot Chocolate.

(I think I like caramel )
Snap lol, but I go for the caramel macchiato *mmm* (having said that, I know 'proper' coffee shops everywhere- how they differ I do not know- grimace at what passes for a macchiato in starbucks).
TheOneCurlyFry
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
haha, not being funny but the only coffee shop chain i ever go to (usually with friends, im not a big fan of coffee anyway) is cafe nero and i just get the chocolate milkshake thing =P
CatatonicStupor
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anoodles)
Snap lol, but I go for the caramel macchiato *mmm* (having said that, I know 'proper' coffee shops everywhere- how they differ I do not know- grimace at what passes for a macchiato in starbucks).
I fail to understand how Starbucks can sell a macchiato when their smallest size - Grande - is 12.oz of coffee. I drink caffè macchiato on a daily basis, during my pausa and it's served in a demitasse, which essentially means it's a single shot of espresso with a bit of milk, or around 2.oz of coffee. No wonder other coffee shops frown at them -- you're getting six times the amount of coffee that a normal person would get if they asked for a macchiato in a place that knew what it was doing.

That said, I'll go to Costa (never Starbucks) for a cappuccino, without cocoa powder. Kinda breaks the rules of coffee drinking, as cappuccino is designed for breakfast time, I have discovered. As soon as I get back from Italy, I'm going to FSU by trying to order things I can get out here -- marocchino will be my first experiment. :cool:
AnAverageSmoker
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I'd rather not through away money to Starbucks with their ridiculous prices and everytime i go in the place it reeks of snobby bull**** so i'd rather not go.

Costa isnt as bad, still wont make me buy anything from them.
AAfc
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I dont do costa
But at starbucks; caramel coffee creme Frappuccino with a hint of cinnamon
themedicalgeek
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Costa - raspberry Ice tea

Starbucks - Caramel signature hot chocolate
Sky_Dream
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Costa - Just a mocha with cream.

Starbucks - Caramel Cofee Frappucino.
amizzle91
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Costa - Their hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream - extremely bad for you so haven't had one in an age...

Never been in Starbucks...
anoif_
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Hot chocolate for both
moscat
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
1 shot soy latte from both
Lintu93
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Costa: Caramel Latte

Starbucks: Caffe Creme Frappucino
username271381
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Never really go to Costa, but at Starbucks it's always a tall vanilla creme frappuccino!
Mittalmar
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Caramel Frappacino
DrCave
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Costa & Starbucks: White coffee.
liquidblue
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
From Costa it's definately the hazelnut latte Starbucks its caramel frappuccino
FlippinEl
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
normally i'll just get a coffee with room for milk from both

but i do love the new lemon frappucino from starbucks, it really is gorgeous
Charlottie93
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Costa; Any of there Frescatos, or Hot Chocolates or Herbal Teas awww I could kill for a Summer Berry Frescato they're delicious!!!
Starbucks; Been in once, was far to overpriced, staff were all miserable and it was full of middle aged women with babies, and teenagers trying to act cool....

I love Esquires especially their hot chocolate with honeycombs, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads