The Student Room Group
I'm also still waiting for a reply from Lancaster :frown:
Reply 2
I applied for Lancaster 2 years ago now and they replied within a month with a customised letter talking about my interests. It was lovely, I wish I had gone there!

It obviously depends on what subject you've applied, though. Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Hiya :smile: I applied beginning of October too and haven't heard anything, don't worry the're just taking their time (..and my course isn't overlly popular). I would guess we will definately hear by, the latest, December because open days start in Jan. Good luck with your application!
Reply 4
One of my friends got an offer yesterday!
So hopefully should be soon!
But then again it depends on the course, which sucks :/
It's my first choice too! And i sooo wish i get in!
Reply 5
I'm no veteran of this forum nor am I at university yet - I've also just applied. However I know this much - offers are given to different people at different times, regardless of whether or not one applicant is similar to another. I'm sorry to rant, but these kinds of threads are really getting quite annoying since most people have no idea, and those that have already got offers from said universities aren't much help either. Even if you find someone applying for the exact same course who has an offer, it does in no way mean that because you haven't heard, you won't get an offer at all.

Sorry to be an a-hole, just I think its really unfair speculating like this - people get really worried that one person has an offer and they don't, and start panicing that they won't get in. Also, if anyone fancies negging me then at least quote me first rather than hiding behind the rep system. You know who you are!
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending