This discussion is closed.
Othello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Since my other thread was deleted by lovely Ickle Katy, i will start a fresh. What's your favourite dream/worst nightmare
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Othello)
Since my other thread was deleted by lovely Ickle Katy, i will start a fresh. What's your favourite dream/worst nightmare
mate, despite the fact that i am a "dude" in your sig, i think it's properly rude to stick vienna as a "munt" when with your ten posts it's unlikely you've even "spoken" to her. Just a pointer.
Othello
Rep:
?
(Original post by serendipity)
mate, despite the fact that i am a "dude" in your sig, i think it's properly rude to stick vienna as a "munt" when with your ten posts it's unlikely you've even "spoken" to her. Just a pointer.
lol, do you know what munt means? I am sorry about the dude thing, i'll change it immediately 4 u!
Othello
Rep:
?
Germans use the word "munt" as an abbreviation for the word: munterkeit. It means friskiness. Dont assume im insulting someone cos wouldnt do it unnecessary.
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my worst dream was when all my mates died
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Othello)
Germans use the word "munt" as an abbreviation for the word: munterkeit. It means friskiness. Dont assume im insulting someone cos wouldnt do it unnecessary.
OK that's fair enough, but, she is also under the heading "prats"!
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Best when I was taking over the world
Othello
Rep:
?
OK that's fair enough, but, she is also under the heading "prats"!
well im sorry, but ive read her posts and thats a nice name for what she is. Im not going to condone her xenophobic extremist views, and am not going to acquiescence either!
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I had a dream once, where I walked in on my dad and found him on UK-Learning, under the username d.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I had a horrible nightmare the other night after my bf told me about watching a programme on parasites - i had this horrid grub like worm flying around (inside) my body, popping out occasionally casuing horrid sores. was too scared to go back to sleep once I'd woken up at 3am lol
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dreamt that my boyfriend was cheating on me with 5 other girls!! :eek:
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Has anyone ever been someone else in their dreams?!
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dreamt that my boyfriend was cheating on me with 5 other girls!! :eek:
Thats a good dream from a very active mind.
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Thats a good dream from a very active mind.
:rolleyes: typical male...
Othello
Rep:
?
:rolleyes: typical male...
im sure a woman wudnt mind 5 guys in her dream!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i never remember my dreams
i guess i just never wake up in REM
only bad one i can remember is my hamster turned into a rat when i got back from holiday :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads