This discussion is closed.
Othello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I think this thread will be more dear to my heart. What do you lot truly wish for, deep down! Dont go on about a million squillion quid, keep it real!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
didn't we have something like this recently? oh wel... as well as having normal natural nails aftre years of biting them, I wish my Kidnies were better again
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
An essay writing genie, some inspiration and some chocolate and most of all sleep.
Othello
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
didn't we have something like this recently? oh wel... as well as having normal natural nails aftre years of biting them, I wish my Kidnies were better again
Oh m8, whats wrong with your kidneys?
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Othello)
Oh m8, whats wrong with your kidneys?
we're not sure but this is the 3rd infection in a year... it feels poo.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think this thread will be more dear to my heart. What do you lot truly wish for, deep down! Dont go on about a million squillion quid, keep it real!
Good health. To not fall ill this year....please please...i can't afford to, and i shall die if i have to spend another month in hopsital again, the food is awful, and it's hard to sleep there. Also to pass my biology public exam (that might actually be too much to ask for) oh and someone to stop that slightly confused member 'the g' to stop sending me horrible messages.
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A large portion of chips and a Coke
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Good health. To not fall ill this year....please please...i can't afford to, and i shall die if i have to spend another month in hopsital again, the food is awful, and it's hard to sleep there. Also to pass my biology public exam (that might actually be too much to ask for) oh and someone to stop that slightly confused member 'the g' to stop sending me horrible messages.
am i allowed to have another wish by the way?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
to find true love

cue annoying fairytale-type music
Othello
Rep:
?

Yeh i grant you another one! taken a liking to u!
dakhal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is an edit button you know. You don't need to keep replying to your own posts.
Othello
Rep:
?
(Original post by dakhal)
There is an edit button you know. You don't need to keep replying to your own posts.
smile girl likes doing that way i think
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeh i grant you another one! taken a liking to u!
why thank you. I wish for someone to write my psychology essay on altruism, three sides, it's okay if it's rubbish, she may not look at it, after all she always gives me As based on previous performances.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i can never be bothered, unless neccesary, but if it bothers you, i'll try and edit next time.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why thank you. I wish for someone to write my psychology essay on altruism, three sides, it's okay if it's rubbish, she may not look at it, after all she always gives me As based on previous performances.
I find teachers do that as well. Quite surprising really.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wish that I could fly and soar like an eagle. But the again I also wished for peace and goodwill towards all man, it'll never happen.
dakhal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i can never be botherred, unless neccesary, but if it bothers you, i'll try and edit next time.
doesn't bother me too much, it just sometimes clutters up the thread.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
what kind of infection, i know loads about kidneys
I don't really understand but my doctor keeps givin me blood sugar tests and such cos it might have something to do with diabetes (which as far as I'm aware I don't have) but nothing ever seems to throw up any answers :confused:
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
I find teachers do that as well. Quite surprising really.
quite tiring actually and unfair...i always get blamed for being a favourite...and the funny thing is i can't stand her.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
doesn't bother me too much, it just sometimes clutters up the thread.
good point, but i don't make a habit of usually doing it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads