Turn on thread page Beta

wishes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dakhal)
    There is an edit button you know. You don't need to keep replying to your own posts.
    Maybe she wants to. Live and let live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    I don't really understand but my doctor keeps givin me blood sugar tests and such cos it might have something to do with diabetes (which as far as I'm aware I don't have) but nothing ever seems to throw up any answers :confused:
    oh dear...it sucks being ill...hope you get better, i've haven't been ill in the last three months which is a miracle since my immune system is deemed to be terribly weak by my doctor.

ReputationRep:
    If i could have one wish out of everything in life it would be for that when i die (hopefully not for a long time) i can look back on my life and think WOW I REALLY DID LIVE!
    P.s. if you could have one superpower then what would that be?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britney)
    If i could have one wish out of everything in life it would be for that when i die (hopefully not for a long time) i can look back on my life and think WOW I REALLY DID LIVE!
    Invulernability.

ReputationRep:
    invisibility.

ReputationRep:
    I would like for my family and i to have a long and happy life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Maybe she wants to. Live and let live.
    Why do you want to make everything an arguement? Its extremely childish. Im just telling her about one of the features of the forum that will make threads easier to read. You should stop trolling every damn thing I post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dakhal)
    Why do you want to make everything an arguement? Its extremely childish. Im just telling her about one of the features of the forum that will make threads easier to read. You should stop trolling every damn thing I post.
    You should try not to take things literally

ReputationRep:
    The Midas Touch

That whatever I touch turns into a Pepsi and Chips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    The Midas Touch

That whatever I touch turns into a Pepsi and Chips
    but then the one you loved would turn into pepsi!

ReputationRep:
    I want my all friends to be happy but to still feel pain so they know how good happiness is same with my family.

Actually if I am allowed I'd like for yesterday never to have happened as my heart got ripped out and stepped on repeatedly. It is a bit of a contradiction as it did make my friends happy but now all I can think of is that damn Saturday. Tsk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    I want my all friends to be happy but to still feel pain so they know how good happiness is same with my family.

Actually if I am allowed I'd like for yesterday never to have happened as my heart got ripped out and stepped on repeatedly. It is a bit of a contradiction as it did make my friends happy but now all I can think of is that damn Saturday. Tsk!
    What happened custard? do u wana talk about it? no one deserves that to happen to them and y would ur friends be happy about it? if they are ur friends!

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could go to the same university as my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    What happened custard? do u wana talk about it? no one deserves that to happen to them and y would ur friends be happy about it? if they are ur friends!

Well Someone who I am i really like, I mean like butterfies, blushing, making a prat of myself went to town with me and my friends and well my friend lets call her Dani also fancys the boy, who we will call Nick. Everyone thought that Nick liked me over everyone, why they did is certainly beyond me. Me and Nick were talking and he admitted he likes Dani. I can't stop him from having a love life because i have the biggest crush on him ever. Dani hasn't rang me to get it sorted or anything. I just feel crushed. Its rejection isn't it evryone hates it. Just I'm not good at it.

ReputationRep:
    Well Someone who I am i really like, I mean like butterfies, blushing, making a prat of myself went to town with me and my friends and well my friend lets call her Dani also fancys the boy, who we will call Nick. Everyone thought that Nick liked me over everyone, why they did is certainly beyond me. Me and Nick were talking and he admitted he likes Dani. I can't stop him from having a love life because i have the biggest crush on him ever. Dani hasn't rang me to get it sorted or anything. I just feel crushed. Its rejection isn't it evryone hates it. Just I'm not good at it.
    hey, who cares, your a girl, jsut go sucker another boy into your web.

There are loads more blokes out there far better than him, like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    hey, who cares, your a girl, jsut go sucker another boy into your web.

There are loads more blokes out there far better than him, like me.
    That is very arrogant don't you think? I bet you spend more time getting ready than me. If you are better than him, what are your likes and how do you act around girls?

ReputationRep:
    That is very arrogant don't you think? I bet you spend more time getting ready than me. If you are better than him, what are your likes and how do you act around girls?
    so what if i am arrogant. I was making a point. I dont spend much time getting ready- im a bloke, remember. Likes - too many, politics, rugby, rowing, hockey, reading, going out, films, history, having fun(mosti mportant), living for the moment.

Depends how i would class the girl, its stupid if you act a blanket way around all girls.

Listen to my point, you got rejected (at least for the moment) by one boy, its easy for girls to attract boys (btw never listen to your m8s about relationships). Im not gonna do the maths again but there are probably 30,000 odd more people out there who you could meet, be up to your standards and like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Othello)
    I think this thread will be more dear to my heart. What do you lot truly wish for, deep down! Dont go on about a million squillion quid, keep it real!

You shouldn't wish! You should be grateful for what you have!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    so what if i am arrogant. I was making a point. I dont spend much time getting ready- im a bloke, remember. Likes - too many, politics, rugby, rowing, hockey, reading, going out, films, history, having fun(mosti mportant), living for the moment.
    Depends how i would class the girl, its stupid if you act a blanket way around all girls.
    You sound better than him actually. Wow. I love rugby men and men who row are so strong Hello! And your are intellectual. You can come round to mine for some coffee anyday.

ReputationRep:
    You sound better than him actually. Wow. I love rugby men and men who row are so strong Hello! And your are intellectual. You can come round to mine for some coffee anyday.
    lol, well i would, but i dont know about you. Just go out and have fun and you will find someone, dont get infatuated/hung up on nik (happens to be my name ).

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.