What makes you different from everyone else? Watch

This discussion is closed.
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What makes you different from everyone else? I'm talking about the REAL you, not the cyber-you.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My genes.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
What makes you different from everyone else? I'm talking about the REAL you, not the cyber-you.
My unpredictability...i might cry one minute, laugh the next, be quiet in the last minute...be unbearable the next...!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my self.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
My genes.
I've been told i'm a younger version of my mother, which is worrying since she's very eccentric, very...very...hard to describe, at her present state she is talking german to my big sis who doesn't understand a word, cooking and ocassionally in french telling me to revise....
Niaya
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the fact that i am not scared to try new things and that i dont care what anyone else thinks
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the fact i prefer the freezing cold to the hot summer...the fact i like staying out in the cold...except of course when it rains where i must actually find shelter to protect my hair from going curly.
JaF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nothing - I am just like everyone else.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My superiority.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
With me its the fact I have no shame, well I do but I don't mind showing myself up. If I want to play the air guitar like Hooky in a club I will no matter what a twat I look like.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The good:

- I get the best of two cultures and do not have to give in to the religion of either!
- Ermmm...I can sing, speak 5 languages, auditioning for Harry Potter.
- I laugh, like all the time..but maybe that's just being a loony?
- I don't give into peer pressure and I stand up for my beliefs. I'm quite argumentative and reasonable (most of the time).

The Bad:

- My subconciously ultra high expectations for everyone to be perfect otherwise I get very very cranky. I'm short tempered sometimes.
- A bit spoilt and not very independent - perhaps that makes me a bit self-centred, I don't know.
- Very very shy...
- Not motivated to do any work whatsoever..

I'm sure there's loads more...

Oh deary me, I think I've turned this into a qualities and faults post!!
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
The good:

- I get the best of two cultures and do not have to give in to the religion of either!
- I don't give into peer pressure and I stand up for my beliefs. I'm quite argumentative and reasonable (most of the time).

The Bad:

- My subconciously ultra high expectations for everyone to be perfect otherwise I get very very cranky. I'm short tempered sometimes.
- A bit spoilt and not very independent - perhaps that makes me a bit self-centred, I don't know.
- Very very shy...

You can speak 5 laguages?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
You can speak 5 laguages?
Yap
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm unique, just like everybody else.
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
The good:

The Bad:

- Very very shy...

You have some very good qualities there. I would Love to speak some more language, although at the moment all i can manage is English

Although next year i have the option to study one and i was thinking about either: Spanish or Chinese? what do you think? I want the language to be as useful as possible
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
I love Jonatan.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
You have some very good qualities there. I would Love to speak some more language, although at the moment all i can manage is English

Although next year i have the option to study one and i was thinking about either: Spanish or Chinese? what do you think? I want the language to be as useful as possible
the older you are the harder it is to grasp a different language. I can manage some German and French(also studied for 2 years) because my mum is a maniac but i seem to have lost the ability to speak spanish which i studied for at least five years.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
I love Jonatan.
I love John
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

It depends really - would you be wanting to go to Spain or China? Which would you use more?
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

There are more Chinese speakers than Spanish, however - Chinese is generally centred very much around China, whilst Spanish is (geographically speaking) more widely spoken.

Having said that, China is transforming into the next super power. Speaking their language may come in handy when they conquer the world.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads