Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    A somewhat bleak outlook for the perpitraitor. lol.
    isnt it though?

ReputationRep:
    A somewhat bleak outlook for the perpitraitor. lol.
    and I don't think we will be seeing any outbreaks of sunny spells either :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    and I don't think we will be seeing any outbreaks of sunny spells either :rolleyes:
    wow, you so prophetic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I want to make people join a 'pledge' to behave nicely etc etc, the people who will join, already will act in this way. Thus, it is useless. Go home.
    i am home thanks, its recognition of the fact they behave in a certain manner. i can see why u dont like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Who are you rolling your eyes at, weatherboy?

ReputationRep:
    I was rolling my eyes up....the outlook appears very bleak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    What is a forum without abuse and controversy?
    so you like it when someone ****gs you off because they misunderstood u? or dont they misunderstand u? or maybe i am misunderstanding u so i dont think its the 2nd one

ReputationRep:
    hey bhaal could i have some rep? my cp is feeling down at the moment! ill give you some!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    so you like it when someone ****gs you off because they misunderstood u? or dont they misunderstand u? or maybe i am misunderstanding u so i dont think its the 2nd one
    I have a fetish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I have a fetish.
    for what? cheese cakes?

ReputationRep:
    ok this might be an absoultely awful idea or it could be a good one, as this is the only way im gonna find out im not really bothered either way.

i have noticed that on forums in general there is alot of ****ging off: some of it because of misunderstandings ie ppl not explainling their posts
    some of it deliberate
    some of because people fail to understand that ppl can have differing opinions
    ect.
    what i am proposing is that there should be a sort of constituion that you can sign up to and put in your sig. this would not be any sort of fan club with leaders who rule over the members or one that you necessary have to put much effort into. the point would be if you have a "the plegde" in your sig, u are agreeing to a number of rules to use it.

that you will respect other peoples view
    that you will not respond with insults to anyone that either ****gs you off or is determental to your view point
    if someone is offensive to you, you will report them rather than respond
    that you wont give unsigned negative rep

i realise that there is nothing that i can do to stop people breaking these rules but the idea is that it would promote the right spirt in the forum, i am open to fresh ideas about what other people would like to inculde, and to whether this is a good idea

i realise that this might be a dumb idea to many but at least i am trying to put forward an idea to improve the forum.
    I totally agree with you, I'll sign that pledge anytime. But you should add: "that you will not copy or imitate other people's usernames"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B00kwOrm)
    I totally agree with you, I'll sign that pledge anytime. But you should add: "that you will not copy or imitate other people's usernames"
    agreed about the usernames. thanks

ReputationRep:
    agreed about the usernames. thanks
    Well, thanks to you for coming up with the idea! People I talk to get negative rep all the time and someone just copied my username, so...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.