The Student Room Group

Customer care assistant job interview at mcdonalds?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think you need to emphasise how your positivity and excellent customer service skills will help the company move forward. Give examples on how you have been positive and been nice to people if you have no previous service experience. With mcdonalds if you demonstrate a willingness to be nice and want to put in some hard work then your chances of being hired are high :biggrin:
Original post by Tanya---
Hi everyone,

I recently applied for jobs at Mcdonalds as there were vacancies. And I have been called in for an interview, not as a Crew Member but as a customer care assistant. Does anyone know what this role/job entails? What i'll be asked in the interview. I want to be fully prepared, as I want teh job. So please, if there's any tips, or anything??

Thanks in advance :smile:

I created this thread in Part Time jobs as well, but due to no replies I posted it on here.

i went for crew interview as i wanted to do kitchen and tills and was asked about lobby work then they spoke to my x foster brother and he said i was more suited to lobby and was offered lobby which ive now found out i wont get my stars for and when you get stars you can advance to management jobs and crew trainers and stuff unlike lobby you get kept the same so people who get all there stars get paid more then lobby and people who are still gaining stars get less then lobby apparently but lobby staff get treated differently most lobby staff i believe are disabled in some form i know im epileptic but would of i think preferred crew but just happy i have a job eventually i think im gonna ask managers to train me in kitchen as a few have done that now too
Reply 22
Hi I have an interview 3 days later for customer care assistant in Mc Donald's but my English is not great. I am intermediate and I am a little worry about it.
and another question.one of my eyes cant see but I didn't select disable on my online form. Is it a big problem or not?
I am worry about it
Reply 23
Original post by Tanya---
Hi everyone,
I recently applied for jobs at Mcdonalds as there were vacancies. And I have been called in for an interview, not as a Crew Member but as a customer care assistant. Does anyone know what this role/job entails? What i'll be asked in the interview. I want to be fully prepared, as I want teh job. So please, if there's any tips, or anything??
Thanks in advance :smile:
I created this thread in Part Time jobs as well, but due to no replies I posted it on here.

Hi just to let you know I went through the same situation and now it’s been about seven months since I started and it can be tiring as you have to be constantly on your feet.
But basically you wipe tables, sweep, mop, change bins, clean toilets and clean up spillages whatever you can think of that needs cleaning tbh
It can be a bit stressful and hard though if you don’t really enjoy taking to strangers. Also all I remember from my interview is them asking what respect is to me but my advice is to act as enthusiastic as you can cuz they want someone like that. Good luck though !!!
Hello. I applied to mcdonalds crew member and customer care and have my interviews tomorrow what questions should I expect and how should I answer them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending