This discussion is closed.
tofu
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what is the big deal with michael jackson everyone makes stuff up about him and just because he is different he had a very mentaly scaring childhood hit me bac soon
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
zzzzz
amaerican press - sad
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tofu)
what is the big deal with michael jackson everyone makes stuff up about him and just because he is different he had a very mentaly scaring childhood hit me bac soon
Tofu it still gives him no right to touch little girls and boys and have his little secrets with him. Your mentally scared but you know its not right.
tofu
(Original post by Custard)
Tofu it still gives him no right to touch little girls and boys and have his little secrets with him. Your mentally scared but you know its not right.
you have no proof that he has been touching children ppl know that he has been accused b4 of it so they think they can make up lies and get publicity and money out of him!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It makes me laugh how his fans are so oblivious to the fact that he is a paedo.
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah and the kid who accused him this time has tried to accuse loads of rich ppl and had thousands if not millions of dollars in out of court setelments apparently
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
It makes me laugh how his fans are so oblivious to the fact that he is a paedo.
I totally agree with this guy. If we have no right to judge if he is guilty then you, Tofu, have no right to judge his innocence. Do you?
Hes shows his love for children, maybe, by sexual abuse as this is the only way he may know how to show it but that does not make it right and if I see yet another threat about Micheal Jackson I may just scream!
tofu
this is exactly my point1 no one has bothered to find out the history of this so called 'victim'. he could b lying and no one wud no ppl shud b more open minded!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by angel D)
yeah and the kid who accused him this time has tried to accuse loads of rich ppl and had thousands if not millions of dollars in out of court setelments apparently
Source?

Michael Jackson has a very expensive PR team.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (541)
66.46%
No (273)
33.54%

Watched Threads