lads? Watch

This discussion is closed.
cobra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jammyd)
girls go for inconsiderate lads and leave the considerate reflective ones.
That is very true :confused:, lots of people think i'm gay just cos i get along with women and am sometimes more considerate than most guys.
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
lack of personal space?
She means when they are always in your face, clinging going on about themselfs. Like our friends ex total mong never left us alone.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
She means when they are always in your face, clinging going on about themselfs. Like our friends ex total mong never left us alone.
hmm - i see - i can't explain that either :confused:
tofu
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
well excuse me u cannot judge all girls by your standards! some girls r always trying to find the nice guys and u just dont want to seem to not b the sheep1 custard will no wat i mean wen i say lads r the lucy's of the world!
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tofu)
well excuse me u cannot judge all girls by your standards! some girls r always trying to find the nice guys and u just dont want to seem to not b the sheep1
:rolleyes:
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tofu)
well excuse me u cannot judge all girls by your standards! some girls r always trying to find the nice guys and u just dont want to seem to not b the sheep1 custard will no wat i mean wen i say lads r the lucy's of the world!
Well you can't judge all blokes by the same standard.
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tofu)
why do boys in the teen years be so inconsiderate of ppls feelings and have no sense of personal space r all lads like this or is it just lads who go to my common secondary school.hit me bac soon
So damn sexist and stereotypical......
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
That is very true :confused:, lots of people think i'm gay just cos i get along with women and am sometimes more considerate than most guys.
that makes you depserate, although i get hit on by gay blokes for some reason
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
that makes you depserate, although i get hit on by gay blokes for some reason
lol - maybe you dress too well?
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tofu)
Go tofu, I've never thought it like that but are so right. Lucy: a big headed ex-friend of ours who imagines things, thinks she's beautiful and always right. So much more we can add to that but she's boring enough talk about her the better
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
Go tofu, I've never thought it like that but are so right. Lucy: a big headed ex-friend of ours who imagines things, thinks she's beautiful and always right. So much more we can add to that but she's boring enough talk about her the better
Yea but Tofu started it in the first place........
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Girls dont actually want nice guys, so dont kid yourselves, pathetic wimps
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Girls dont actually want nice guys, so dont kid yourselves, pathetic wimps

i do
dakhal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
because most girls around that age are self centered and wnat attention lavished on them. they mistake that for inconsideration.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i do
hmm, lets put it this way, all girls claim tehy want nice guys, but very few are happy with nice guys, cos nice = desperate adn lets face it desperation is a turn off
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
hmm, lets put it this way, all girls claim tehy want nice guys, but very few are happy with nice guys, cos nice = desperate adn lets face it desperation is a turn off
not all nice guys are deperate.

i think you are nice
Harry Potter
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
JSM is right, though.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Harry Potter)
JSM is right, though.
i'm the girl here
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
not all nice guys are deperate.

i think you are nice
oh ****, in no way am i desperate *starts running*

cross purposes - i think nice is feminised behaviour ie. always having presents for her, getting walked all over etc.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
oh ****, in no way am i desperate *starts running*

cross purposes - i think nice is feminised behaviour ie. always having presents for her, getting walked all over etc.
wooah ok

why is buying presents and getting walked all over feminine. I never get walked all over!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (554)
80.41%
Leave (135)
19.59%

Watched Threads