Turn on thread page Beta

sexism watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    there is a teacher at my school and he is totaly sexist he will always give examples for the boys i.e "...imagine if there were pg 3 models in here...." wat can i do because it makes me lose interest quickly hit me bac soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tofu)
    there is a teacher at my school and he is totaly sexist he will always give examples for the boys i.e "...imagine if there were pg 3 models in here...." wat can i do because it makes me lose interest quickly hit me bac soon
    Lol, what subject?

How many boys / girls are there in the class?

That's really bad though. I know this one teacher at my school does girls vs. boys quizzes which are fun. But then if there's a shortage of girls, some boys end up on the girls side.

ReputationRep:
    hey i want him, all my teachers are sexist the otehr way cos they think its good manners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tofu)
    I'm sorry tofu, of course I know who you are refering to and I like him as a teacher. You have to get to know him have some jokes. But of course if i din't know the bloke he is completely out of order. But sit next to me next geography lesson and we will take the miachael and he likes me so he will laugh with you and we aren't taking geography anyways are we?

ReputationRep:
    no we r takin history and i kno that he can b ok but u cant deny the fact that he is so sexist! its a gud job we r not takin geog cos i h8 it ne way! c u 2moz custard! ps do ur re h/wk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    hey i want him, all my teachers are sexist the otehr way cos they think its good manners.
    lol....sure they would be..courtsey !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    All boys at my old school are referred to by most of the male teachers as 'boy' or their last name. Girls are referred to by there first names.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    All boys at my old school are referred to by most of the male teachers as 'boy' or their last name. Girls are referred to by there first names.
    that is really sexist.......don't ask why !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I'm female and my R.E teacher calls me my second name along with all the lads she likes. Theres somet up with that!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.