This discussion is closed.
*Amy*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone have any yet? They're the last on my list to reply and i'm just wondering if anyone else from that particular department has heard from them, because i know other people have heard from their departments.

Cheers,
Amy
claire1985
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *Amy*)
Does anyone have any yet? They're the last on my list to reply and i'm just wondering if anyone else from that particular department has heard from them, because i know other people have heard from their departments.

Cheers,
Amy
Hi, i'm not waiting for Edinburgh, mainly because i didn't apply there but i did apply for History. Where else did you apply?
*Amy*
Rep:
?
I applied to Lancaster, Bangor, Canterbury Christ Church, King Alfred's Winchester, Leeds, Edinburgh. A mix of all types of unis in there, lol!

Where did you apply? Did you apply for history everywhere? What kind of history?
claire1985
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *Amy*)
I applied to Lancaster, Bangor, Canterbury Christ Church, King Alfred's Winchester, Leeds, Edinburgh. A mix of all types of unis in there, lol!

Where did you apply? Did you apply for history everywhere? What kind of history?
Durham, LSE, Warwick, York, UCL and RHUL. Have offers from everwhere except UCL (rejection) and Durham (still waiting). I'm interested in Modern History (all the way through from Early Modern to Mid 20th Century) with special focus on Women's History and the social groups throughout the modern period. You?
vavavoom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *Amy*)

Cheers,
Amy
My friend got one. IB 35.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I got an unconditional for law with history from Edinburgh through the post today.
*Amy*
Rep:
?
I'm really interested in going way back, to medieval and renaissance history!

oh, cool. cheers everyone, maybe i won't have too long a wait now!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (154)
60.87%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.35%
No- I want it (71)
28.06%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.72%

Watched Threads