The Student Room Group
Reply 1
*Amy*
Does anyone have any yet? They're the last on my list to reply and i'm just wondering if anyone else from that particular department has heard from them, because i know other people have heard from their departments.

Cheers,
Amy

Hi, i'm not waiting for Edinburgh, mainly because i didn't apply there but i did apply for History. Where else did you apply?
Reply 2
I applied to Lancaster, Bangor, Canterbury Christ Church, King Alfred's Winchester, Leeds, Edinburgh. A mix of all types of unis in there, lol!

Where did you apply? Did you apply for history everywhere? What kind of history?
Reply 3
*Amy*
I applied to Lancaster, Bangor, Canterbury Christ Church, King Alfred's Winchester, Leeds, Edinburgh. A mix of all types of unis in there, lol!

Where did you apply? Did you apply for history everywhere? What kind of history?

Durham, LSE, Warwick, York, UCL and RHUL. Have offers from everwhere except UCL (rejection) and Durham (still waiting). I'm interested in Modern History (all the way through from Early Modern to Mid 20th Century) with special focus on Women's History and the social groups throughout the modern period. You?
Reply 4
*Amy*
Does anyone have any yet? They're the last on my list to reply and i'm just wondering if anyone else from that particular department has heard from them, because i know other people have heard from their departments.

Cheers,
Amy

My friend got one. IB 35.
I got an unconditional for law with history from Edinburgh through the post today.
Reply 6
I'm really interested in going way back, to medieval and renaissance history! :biggrin:

oh, cool. cheers everyone, maybe i won't have too long a wait now! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending