This discussion is closed.
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Isn't attraction weird?

How people can get so emotionally attached to a person for the way the look, speak and say. The way the act and play their musical instrument!

People can feel love for a person that doesn't feel nothing back and yet their is always someone who finds you attracted even though other people find you repulsive.
Attraction between one another sent back. How you can find your perfect partner and stay together the rest of your life.
How you can think you love someone and love them for the whole of 4 weeks yet stay with someone for 4 yrs and still facy the bottom off them.
How you are attracted to the ones you can't have
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Unfortunately, that's the way the cookie crumbles.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
yaayyyyyyyyy bruce almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep WEIRD
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
yaayyyyyyyyy bruce almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep WEIRD

huh?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its called lust
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
Why is unfortnately? Isn't attraction fun to watch between people? Doesn't it brings hours of entertainment and happen for a reason? Its horrible when it ends but you learn to put up with rejections and pain! What doesn't kill only makes us stronger
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
its called lust
Isn't lust weird thats what I'm trying to state! Its mind bogaling! Freaky.

how that girl is completely in lust for you and she doesn't know anything about you except you live for the moment like you keep repeating!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)

how that girl is completely in lust for you and she doesn't know anything about you except you live for the moment like you keep repeating!
cos im cool and mysterious and wonderful and confident
Custard
Rep:
?

Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
cos im cool and mysterious and wonderful and confident

On the exterior what are you really like Jsm what do you feel passion for how do you cry and moan? How do I make you Bleed And why do you bleed? If you see what i'm getting at
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why is unfortnately? Isn't attraction fun to watch between people? Doesn't it brings hours of entertainment and happen for a reason? Its horrible when it ends but you learn to put up with rejections and pain! What doesn't kill only makes us stronger

Yep sure it can be fun. But many a time it ends in upset
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
On the exterior what are you really like Jsm what do you feel passion for how do you cry and moan? How do I make you Bleed And why do you bleed? If you see what i'm getting at
yes i do. But i am really like that now, cos i was sensitive and learnt how to hide it, but felt like a fraud. So now what you seeis what you get. Course i cry, i was a crybaby, but last time i cryed (other than when i am so angry) was at the end of pearl harbour (2 yrs or so ago) when all those dudes drowned
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Attraction is such a strange thing! Have any of you peeps seen "Empire Records", well there's a guy in it called Lucas. And all of my friends like another guy in the film and reckon Lucas is not attractive...but he SO is
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
yes i do. But i am really like that now, cos i was sensitive and learnt how to hide it, but felt like a fraud. So now what you seeis what you get. Course i cry, i was a crybaby, but last time i cryed (other than when i am so angry) was at the end of pearl harbour (2 yrs or so ago) when all those dudes drowned

Let it all out big guy! I'm here for you, cry all you want you seem more attractive when you do.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Let it all out big guy! I'm here for you, cry all you want you seem more attractive when you do.
hehe, so waht are you gonna do about nik
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I find sensitive guys attractive, but not too sensitive!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
I find sensitive guys attractive, but not too sensitive!
ahhh
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
hehe, so waht are you gonna do about nik
I told you nik, your coming round for coffee and then you can cry honey on my shoulder
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I told you nik, your coming round for coffee and then you can cry honey on my shoulder
where do you live, no the other one
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you know JSM??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads