Oxbridge applicants with rejections from other unis Watch

This discussion is closed.
LBF
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone else like me who applied to Oxbridge has been rejected from other unis, namely law
at Notts, Bristol, Warwick
cheers

LB
Evil Muffin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LBF)
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone else like me who applied to Oxbridge has been rejected from other unis, namely law
at Notts, Bristol, Warwick
cheers

LB
Rejected from Warwick and York for English, though I didn't get into Oxford either!
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
just outta curiosity.. is this the same LBF that posted on the downing forum as well? just curious...
sorry u didnt get picked up from pool if it is u i think u wer pooled wernt u? oh bah im going mad!! stop me now
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
UCL- Offer from Oxford
LBF
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Yeah this is the very same!
Cheers, i am still a bit gutted!

Judging by the number of posts i think im an anomaly, looks like others got mainly offers!
Pollo Loco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yea got offer from Cambridge for Vet Sci, but got rejected from Bristol (after interview) and Edinburgh (no interview).
Not a big surprise though, Vet Sci/Med is very competitive and i'm just happy to get a place somewhere.
PL
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LBF)
Yeah this is the very same!
Cheers, i am still a bit gutted!

Judging by the number of posts i think im an anomaly, looks like others got mainly offers!
aw dont worry im sure its not a conspiracy against u! i think most people are happy werever they go... just think of it as though its not part of the 'bigger plan' for you to go to the unis that rejected u! u never no wats gna happen wer u go. does that make any sense? lol..

only way to explain my cambridge rejection :P that or im just a bit thick lol.
mazxxxxx
azz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
rejected from oxford and then durham for law. (waiting for bristol & LSE, offers from Manchester & Leeds).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
32%
No (15)
60%
Don't know (2)
8%

Watched Threads