The Student Room Group

Birthday present for boyfriend (gay)

hey guys, as the title says really.

its my boyfriends 21st at the end of the year and i want to get him a present/s. but i just have no idea what to get him. i dont know if the fact we are gay makes it harder or easier for me to think of something.

we are both very straight gays, so none of this camp crap please:biggrin:

any help will be appreacaited

thanks all

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

its my boyfriends 21st at the end of the year and i want to get him a present/s. but i just have no idea what to get him. i dont know if the fact we are gay makes it harder or easier for me to think of something.

thanks all

I think you want to get something that in 2 to 3 years time he will still have and treasure.
Really I think a fly watch would be a great thing to get, especially a stylish one, he will always wear it and its so flipping useful!!!!

something like this>...
http://watchesinmovies.info/img/f/TalentedMrRipley.jpg

You can get a watch like this from John Lewis...as I recently bought one from there!
I will see if I can think of some other gifts.
Reply 2
I like the idea of a watch.. but i'd get a Toywatch.. lol
A bible.
Reply 4
Original post by pinstripe306
A bible.

I agree. Sometimes 2 ply just doesn't remove those stubborn cling-ons
Reply 5

thanks all

Mindf*** there.

Errm, what about a Jacket?
Reply 6
Nice jacket, watch, hip flask? Steak and a blowjob?
Original post by pinstripe306
A bible.

Lol 4 neg reps - why the hostility?

Just shows how intolerant some people are.
For my 18th last year, my boyfriend got me a reaaally nice box, aswell as other things, with a heart on it and lace to tie it up and said that we, together over the years we can fill it up with things like train and bus tickets, photos, little items, gig tickets, plane tickets and things like that remind us of all our memories together, i love it and i've put all the things had collected from over the year and a half we'd been together, and now i continue to add to it!

"reaaally nice box" lol... sounds odd but it's true.

doesn't have to be fancy to be meaningful.
21 is the ideal age for getting your first laser guided power tool.
you should get him a row of tents so you can be camp

:smile:

(I'm a dyke so I can make these jokes :erm:)
Reply 11

thanks all

any combination of some of the following ideas might work:

- weekend away for two
- nice coat/shoes (i.e. fairly expensive item of clothing that can be worn a lot)
- a selection of good books/dvds/video games/board games etc
- an evening out - tickets to the theatre/sports match/preference with dinner beforehand/thames cruise, something like that
- photo album filled with photos of you two/places you've been/things you've done together
- a hot air balloon ride
- a really high quality version of his favourite spirit or some kind of nice alcohol set which comes with glasses etc
A fleshlight :teehee:
1: Get a box
2: Cut a hole in the box
3: Put your *junk* in the box
4: Get your boyfriend to open the box.

Win!
Maybe get him something nice he can keep - watch, bracelet (obvs suitable for men)
Or you could always go for something like concert tickets to a gig he'd really like or book a mini break for the two of you and give him the tickets on his birthday?
Reply 15
Please cease and desist from this relationship. Get him a nice card and perhaps a £5 WHSmith voucher, but for both of your sakes, please do not engage in any further intercourse.
A strap on!
Original post by attiegina
Please cease and desist from this relationship. Get him a nice card and perhaps a £5 WHSmith voucher, but for both of your sakes, please do not engage in any further intercourse.

Please cease and desist from your small-minded bigotry, for humanity's sake, please do not engage in any more intellectual conversations.

:smile:
It's actually a bit ironic. Those who are neg repping me for suggesting the bible as a present are actually saying being gay is immoral - or otherwise why would you feel the need to be so aggressive? The same wouldn't happen if I suggested a heterosexual to give a bible to his or her partner - would it?
Reply 19
Weyyyyyyy! Get him some beads! No... not the ones you wear round your neck or wrist...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending