Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    yeh, it shows who has the most glory supporting "fans"
    Yet the same excuse given by fans who can't admit that their team can't win the Premiership......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Well, I do think that Arsenal poses the biggest danger whenever they are playing since they have one of the best counterattacks in Europe and have very fast players. But invincible? No way. Only Real Madrid have that kind of aura around them.
    real, invincible, your aving a larf

bookies have us favourites now.

ReputationRep:
    Yet the same excuse given by fans who can't admit that their team can't win the Premiership......
    think you'll find our team has won the premiership

ReputationRep:
    real, invincible, your aving a larf

bookies have us favourites now.
    Bookies get it wrong. They go off current standings and form. Arsenal should have won last year but they chocked.

Real are not invincible but like he said have an invincible aura. Two differnt things.

ReputationRep:
    think you'll find our team has won the premiership
    Isn't that what you Arsenal fans said at this point of last season when you were a few points ahead of Man Utd and still lost?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Bookies get it wrong. They go off current standings and form. Arsenal should have won last year but they chocked.
    yeh, instead they should go by public opinion. Still, I agree, they're still offering much to good odds on Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that what you Arsenal fans said at this point of last season when you were a few points ahead of Man Utd and still lost?
    yeh, we weren't undefeated either.

ReputationRep:
    yeh, instead they should go by public opinion. Still, I agree, they're still offering much to good odds on Chelsea.
    If it was done on public opinion Man United would be crash hot favourites.

(Original post by DavidBrent)
    plz answer
    *sulks at the lack of west ham*

ReputationRep:
    Well, I do think that Arsenal poses the biggest danger whenever they are playing since they have one of the best counterattacks in Europe and have very fast players. But invincible? No way. Only Real Madrid have that kind of aura around them.
    About Real Madrid:

No way are they the best team in Europe. They have some phenomal attacking players but thier defence is an ablosulte embrassment which is why they will neaver win the Champs league this year. Whenever they come up against a side that can both attack and defend (e.g Juventus, AC milan) they get found out. Last year they were throughly thrashed by Juve in the semis becuase they could not defend.

FACE FACTS: THE TEAM YOU WINS THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS YEAR WILL BE ITALIAN LIKE THE REIGNING CHAMPS OF EURIOPE AC MILAN WHO HAVE AN ACTUAL DEFENCE

Golden rule: Defence is as important as attack and you need BOTH to be good to be successful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidBrent)
    About Real Madrid:

No way are they the best team in Europe. They have some phenomal attacking players but thier defence is an ablosulte embrassment which is why they will neaver win the Champs league this year. Whenever they come up against a side that can both attack and defend (e.g Juventus, AC milan) they get found out. Last year they were throughly thrashed by Juve in the semis becuase they could not defend.

FACE FACTS: THE TEAM YOU WINS THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS YEAR WILL BE ITALIAN LIKE THE REIGNING CHAMPS OF EURIOPE AC MILAN WHO HAVE AN ACTUAL DEFENCE

Golden rule: Defence is as important as attack and you need BOTH to be good to be successful.
    I think you should become the manager of England, you seem to have agood grasp on footballing matters. I'll be going straight down the bookies tommorow to put money on the Italian teams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I think you should become the manager of England, you seem to have agood grasp on footballing matters. I'll be going straight down the bookies tommorow to put money on the Italian teams.
    yeh, inter & lazio

ReputationRep:
    yeh, inter & lazio
    Yes they are def bankers for this years Champions League. Firstly they are Italian and secondly they have a good defence. Thats the golden rule.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.