Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Neither do I, but I guess I am still young. I did almost have a girl friend.

The clubs I go to are not exactly great for pulling either but the girls there are nice in the sense they are not slappers.
    not here the ladies in the US seem to like violence

ReputationRep:
    I was in a ltr last year for nearly a whole year, we broke up after he moved back home (to Crawley) and now boys suck, can't be bothered with them.
    I don't really hate them, I am still friends with my ex as well just can't be bothered with the hassle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    same here... only been single 2 days and i'm loving it.

lou xxx

Been single nearly twenty four hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I was in a ltr last year for nearly a whole year, we broke up after he moved back home (to Crawley) and now boys suck, can't be bothered with them.
    I don't really hate them, I am still friends with my ex as well just can't be bothered with the hassle
    are you sure the whole "friends" thing is true?

ReputationRep:
    I'm happily dating Jonatan (or not so happy at the moment cuz he's at home doing his extended essay and I miss him but whatever).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    are you ok? was it horrible and do you think you'll stay friends?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    is that why somehow matt the cat has changed from lime green to sky blue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    is that why somehow matt the cat has changed from lime green to sky blue?
    Very observant elpaw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    are you ok? was it horrible and do you think you'll stay friends?

lou xxx

I am fine, it was our anniversairy yesterday. We had been together one year and an eleven months..we were one month off two years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    I am fine, it was our anniversairy yesterday. We had been together one year and an eleven months..we were one month off two years!
    Aren't you hurting like hell? I know I was when I split up with my bf....or maybe it was just the cirumstances. x

ReputationRep:
    UL Matt the cat, who's the borrower now? Check my bad self!

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry girls, we dont need a man to be happy, most of them are idiots who have an emotional capacity of a 12 year old.
    There are only 3 men which go against this generalisation: 1)Hugh Grant, 2)WillYoung and 3)Colin Firth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Dont worry girls, we dont need a man to be happy, most of them are idiots who have an emotional capacity of a 12 year old.
    There are only 3 men which go against this generalisation: 1)Hugh Grant, 2)WillYoung and 3)Colin Firth

Oi! Enough with the generalisations. We're not all like that. My emotional capacity is at least that of a 13 year old. And as far as dating goes, it's not my problem, it's everyone else's. Nah, not really. Haven't been in a proper relationship for 2 years though (after a long term one)! Something's wrong there. But I think that's soon to be rectified.

ReputationRep:
    in a very happy relationship right now - and its working long distance He makes me so happy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    my bf nearly dumped me last night sayin he cant cope with the fact i find it hard to trust him and that if hes ever out with his mates, and phoens to say hes gota meet me later i assume things. he says he loves me lots and we tried again so hopefully we gona b ok now. i need to work on things. for example i likes sarah michelle geller (what guy dont lol) but i seem to go off on one and cant understand y he feels the need to like her wen hes with me. im just paranoid. i hope we last 4ver (dream world)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    my bf nearly dumped me last night sayin he cant cope with the fact i find it hard to trust him and that if hes ever out with his mates, and phoens to say hes gota meet me later i assume things. he says he loves me lots and we tried again so hopefully we gona b ok now. i need to work on things. for example i likes sarah michelle geller (what guy dont lol) but i seem to go off on one and cant understand y he feels the need to like her wen hes with me. im just paranoid. i hope we last 4ver (dream world)
    aw, it'll be alright. I kinda get like that when its the wrong time of the month, but I think you should take steps to gain more confidence and loose the anxiety!

He sounds like he really does care for you, but you seem to find it hard to accept this which is why you could keep pushing him away by being "high-maintenance" as my boyf kindly puts it lol.

My partner really fancies a TV presenter callled Emily Booth and yeah, it may seem insensitive to you that when he sees a girl her likes on TV to say that he likes her, but I'm sure you fancy people you see on tv.

Chin up girl, take more steps towards building your confidence xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    aw, it'll be alright. I kinda get like that when its the wrong time of the month, but I think you should take steps to gain more confidence and loose the anxiety!

He sounds like he really does care for you, but you seem to find it hard to accept this which is why you could keep pushing him away by being "high-maintenance" as my boyf kindly puts it lol.

My partner really fancies a TV presenter callled Emily Booth and yeah, it may seem insensitive to you that when he sees a girl her likes on TV to say that he likes her, but I'm sure you fancy people you see on tv.

Chin up girl, take more steps towards building your confidence xx
    thanks! iv never really had any confidence so its hard to just get it. hes the only guy whos liked me for me and not coz of what i look like, or if i go out evry nght n find as many lads as poss etc etc

i do get worried when hes out wit his mates, but its onyl natural. he says he dont with me coz he trusts me completely, i jsut find it hard. i really dont wana push him away coz hes one of the only decent few men around.

as for the woman on tv, its not so much the fact he likes her, its that he seems scared to tell me. he says "i like her" empasising the like AND the her. as logn as he wants to be with me i dotn mind, and 4 the record i dont fancy peeps on tv lol. for some reason i cant fancy anyone, evn the really fit guys what i normally would like hehe)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    thanks! iv never really had any confidence so its hard to just get it. hes the only guy whos liked me for me and not coz of what i look like, or if i go out evry nght n find as many lads as poss etc etc

i do get worried when hes out wit his mates, but its onyl natural. he says he dont with me coz he trusts me completely, i jsut find it hard. i really dont wana push him away coz hes one of the only decent few men around.

as for the woman on tv, its not so much the fact he likes her, its that he seems scared to tell me. he says "i like her" empasising the like AND the her. as logn as he wants to be with me i dotn mind, and 4 the record i dont fancy peeps on tv lol. for some reason i cant fancy anyone, evn the really fit guys what i normally would like hehe)
    Better the TV than people in the street - you can't make a move on pixels (well, you can but it would be a bit stupid).

ReputationRep:
    I have a nice collection of ex's. Currently single but ive got my male-slut thing goin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    Better the TV than people in the street - you can't make a move on pixels (well, you can but it would be a bit stupid).
    yeh thats y im not so picky about that lol The pixel thing made me laugh tho.. thanks !

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.