The Student Room Group

How to not cry??????

I was falsely accused by my school.....And I want to go tomorrow and ask them the reasons i.e go and defend myself :s-smilie:
The thing is that whenever I try to do that I start crying (even when its not my fault!!):afraid:

I dont want to cry tomorrow......and just be very calm while defending myself....
Please help me and give me some tips on how to do that!!
PLEASE PLEASE!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Falsely accused of what?

Write a letter.
Reply 2
what a kno-b
Reply 3
wear sunglassses
Reply 4
Accused of bunking classes actually :bricks:

Sunglasses are not an option....they will look weird and out of place in my school :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by Annie94
Accused of bunking classes actually :bricks:

Sunglasses are not an option....they will look weird and out of place in my school :frown:

say your clever enough to bunk,my friend bunked all his lessons to play halo in the common room withh me during my frees and he got A*A*AA-efing genius
So tell them to call your parents, check your attendance and relate to your timetable, ask them about witnesses i.e. people in your class. What's to cry about? Seriously.
Reply 7
Just cry. Emotional black mail is the key to success.
How I stop myself crying is I make sure to wear my most un-waterproof makeup, then if I feel myself welling up I just tell myself that I don't want my makeup to run so I can't cry.
Reply 9
Original post by LifeIsGood
So tell them to call your parents, check your attendance and relate to your timetable, ask them about witnesses i.e. people in your class. What's to cry about? Seriously.

There is nothing to cry about and still I will cry....thats the problem :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by carlo36
say your clever enough to bunk,my friend bunked all his lessons to play halo in the common room withh me during my frees and he got A*A*AA-efing genius

But i didnt bunk! :s-smilie::frown:
Reply 11
if u cry its gonna make them think u r using ur tears 2 get out of the situation.
Reply 12
So any tips or tricks to not cry? :ashamed:
Reply 13
Nah, you're gonna cry no matter what. When the situation is upon you, you wont exactly be thinking 'what was it that TSR recommended...'. Just, when they ask why you are crying, say that you just think it's unfair that you are being questioned over something you didn't do and hopefully they will think you are being genuine and are just upset about the prospect of whatever punishment awaits you, unjustly.
Reply 14
Original post by damos92
Nah, you're gonna cry no matter what. When the situation is upon you, you wont exactly be thinking 'what was it that TSR recommended...'. Just, when they ask why you are crying, say that you just think it's unfair that you are being questioned over something you didn't do and hopefully they will think you are being genuine and are just upset about the prospect of whatever punishment awaits you, unjustly.

maybe I will be thinking about TSR.....I just want to go prepared...with tips in mind
Original post by Annie94
maybe I will be thinking about TSR.....I just want to go prepared...with tips in mind

see the post i wrote above, i told you how i don't cry...but you ignored it :emo:
Reply 16
Original post by greeneyedgirl
see the post i wrote above, i told you how i don't cry...but you ignored it :emo:

sorry...I was just about to reply to that :blushing:
I am not really a *care about my mascara* kinda girl....:biggrin::dontknow:

But your tip definitely made me laugh...it was great :gah:
Got more? I need them :cry2:
Reply 17
Try not to look at the person you're speaking to.
Constantly blink you eyes.

idk :dontknow:
Original post by Annie94
sorry...I was just about to reply to that :blushing:
I am not really a *care about my mascara* kinda girl....:biggrin::dontknow:

But your tip definitely made me laugh...it was great :gah:
Got more? I need them :cry2:

I'm not a *care about my mascara* kinda girl either, in fact I only bother with makeup for nights out...but somehow it still works!

Focus on something happy and don't make your eyes too wide :smile:

(just like if you want to fake cry focus on something sad and widen your eyes so your eyes start drying out and therefore produce moisture to compensate!)
Reply 19
Original post by Dhanoo
Try not to look at the person you're speaking to.
Constantly blink you eyes.

idk :dontknow:

Blinking....hmm...that can work... :headhurts:

Latest