Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    I have exactly the same problem, excpet for in my case its reversed...I always go around with my hair up and i cant let it down...
    lol is that bcoz its easier and comfy keeping it up or coz of the sudden change and wot ppl will think

ReputationRep:
    My hair is black, it used to be brown, now its black.

I like black.

ReputationRep:
    My hair is fantastic, though I want a Hendrix style afro... my wavey blonde hair can't cut it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onearmedscissor)
    My hair is fantastic, though I want a Hendrix style afro... my wavey blonde hair can't cut it though.
    Solution: Shave your head, dig up hendrix' body, cut off scalp, place on head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phreek)
    Solution: Shave your head, dig up hendrix' body, cut off scalp, place on head.
    Sorry but, as much as I want his hair... he deserves to RIP for being the only person I know to master the guitar on hard mode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onearmedscissor)
    Sorry but, as much as I want his hair... he deserves to RIP for being the only person I know to master the guitar on hard mode.
    My friend came close once, almost died in the process.

ReputationRep:
    Wear your hair up at home until you get used to it, then gradually people who visit your house will see it up. You'll get used to it and then it will be fine to go out like that. You wont feel uncomfortable anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have problems when it was longer, now its average length i can gel it and its really fun and wild. Its also dyed blonde.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    I used to have problems when it was longer, now its average length i can gel it and its really fun and wild. Its also dyed blonde.

Adam
    Hey, mines natural... I am no wannabe!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2004
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.