Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

The I Love Gareth Bale blog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    Yes please mate. My uni email is on facebook. Is it one of those funky ones that works it out to the nearest 2.5 kilos?
    Indeed it is. Emailing you now. If anyone else reading this wants it, PM me your email address.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Indeed it is. Emailing you now. If anyone else reading this wants it, PM me your email address.
    Cheers buddy.

ReputationRep:
    Deadlifts today. 8 singles, first 4 beltless. Felt OK. Beltless never feels fast but it is improving a bit.

Added DB rows to my routine because it seemed a bit short, did 70 kg (or approximately 0.9 Gareth Bales) for 7 reps. Felt heavy because I thought it was the 60 kg DB. I think 60 is the heaviest I have ever gone before today but it may have been 65.

5x10 back extensions against a band, then loads of rear delts on a machine. Stretches and I was outta there :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Blog mascot in the national media: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...-201011043222/

ReputationRep:
    Narrow grip bench 85x10. Hungover, no chalk or any gear so hopefully can get 10 reps next week too.

5x10 lat pulldowns

ReputationRep:
    FS 102.5x7

Row 80x8, 100x8, 120x6. tired

ReputationRep:
    Wow nice rows man. Underhand/overhand? strict/jerked?

ReputationRep:
    Overhand from the floor with plenty of drive.

ReputationRep:
    In response to people who were angry about my girly face in the last photo I posted, here I am 9 days into November

ReputationRep:
    In response to people who were angry about my girly face in the last photo I posted, here I am 9 days into November

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Deadlifts, 165x1x8 beltless first 4

DB row 30x8, 60x8, 70x10

Back extensions

Left the gym with back too pumped to walk home in one go (~5 minutes) :gthumb:

ReputationRep:

I hate to break this to you but having bum fluff growing on your face isn't normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    It's not a back squat, which is what everyone refers to when they say squat. So why aren't you [back] squatting?
    it urts my bum ole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0c0h01ic)
    I hate to break this to you but having bum fluff growing on your face isn't normal
    Sure it is.

(Original post by Threepigs)
    it urts my bum ole
    You're not me :nn:

ReputationRep:
    subbing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    subbing
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Had a look at the Metal sizing from a UK dealer. A 44 would fit a 67.5kg lifter, if that lol. Bad times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herr Stamper)
    Had a look at the Metal sizing from a UK dealer. A 44 would fit a 67.5kg lifter, if that lol. Bad times.
    Hahaha. I'm such a spaz. I coulda sworn I looked at the sizing chart before I bought though. I didn't think I'm that retarded.

ReputationRep:
    :yy:
    as you wish

ReputationRep:
    cgbp 90x9, no spot and 9 felt hard. 10 would have been close but fairly happy with this.

then 2x10 biceps, 2x10 lats, 2x15 triceps and some rear delts

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.