Turn on thread page Beta

anyone got into trinity hall? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got in to trinity hall..?
    It'd be great to meet people...
    i'm having trouble over chosing a uni! Cambridge/Ucl or Glasgow for architecture.

ReputationRep:
    hey i have an offer 4 trinity hall to study biological natsci. not sure if i'll get the grades though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilschild)
    hey i have an offer 4 trinity hall to study biological natsci. not sure if i'll get the grades though!
    I feel a bit like that too... i don't think that it is possible for me to get an A in Physics! lol! I would like to go there though!
    did you have the lawyer person for your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogs)
    I feel a bit like that too... i don't think that it is possible for me to get an A in Physics! lol! I would like to go there though!
    did you have the lawyer person for your interview?
    No i had chemistry tutors for both my interviews thought they went pretty badly though so was surprised to get an offer. whats the name of the lawyer person? I have to get A's in bioogy chem maths and AS further maths so quite scared! im sure u will get A in physics as long as u keep working! october seems far too long away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogs)
    has anyone got in to trinity hall..?
    It'd be great to meet people...
    i'm having trouble over chosing a uni! Cambridge/Ucl or Glasgow for architecture.
    hi!

i have also been offered a place to study french and spanish at trinity hall but i'm now thinking that i would rather go to kings. what should i do?! i'm so confused! help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss perfect)
    hi!

i have also been offered a place to study french and spanish at trinity hall but i'm now thinking that i would rather go to kings. what should i do?! i'm so confused! help!

It's all so weird... I'm confused too as you can probally tell... But in the long run i reckon that i'll make the most of where ever i am, so i think that i'll let the grades decide! London is cool but it is really expensive.. I also think that what ever happens, happens for a reason.. soooo let the future decide! Every uni has their own unique qualities! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogs)
    It's all so weird... I'm confused too as you can probally tell... But in the long run i reckon that i'll make the most of where ever i am, so i think that i'll let the grades decide! London is cool but it is really expensive.. I also think that what ever happens, happens for a reason.. soooo let the future decide! Every uni has their own unique qualities! lol!
    yeah i completely agree with what you're saying but its horrible to think that the decision we make now could affect the rest of our lives!(just to make you feel a bit better!) but i think ive decided on kings now despite the fact the everyone keeps telling me, " i HAVE to go to cambridge!" i know its my decision and i have to go where i feel happiest. you might wanna read the thread i started called turning down oxbridge. read some of the stuff that people have put, i.e. that i'm selfish!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss perfect)
    yeah i completely agree with what you're saying but its horrible to think that the decision we make now could affect the rest of our lives!(just to make you feel a bit better!) but i think ive decided on kings now despite the fact the everyone keeps telling me, " i HAVE to go to cambridge!" i know its my decision and i have to go where i feel happiest. you might wanna read the thread i started called turning down oxbridge. read some of the stuff that people have put, i.e. that i'm selfish!!
    You're not selfish! Everyone has to do what they want to do! lol!
    I think that i will prob end up putting Cambridge as my firm offer and Glasgow as my insurance! I heard the UCL night life isn't that great! Oh and want to move out of london, (for money reasons + travel).

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.