This discussion is closed.
ogs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
has anyone got in to trinity hall..?
It'd be great to meet people...
i'm having trouble over chosing a uni! Cambridge/Ucl or Glasgow for architecture.
devilschild
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey i have an offer 4 trinity hall to study biological natsci. not sure if i'll get the grades though!
ogs
Rep:
?
(Original post by devilschild)
hey i have an offer 4 trinity hall to study biological natsci. not sure if i'll get the grades though!
I feel a bit like that too... i don't think that it is possible for me to get an A in Physics! lol! I would like to go there though!
did you have the lawyer person for your interview?
devilschild
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ogs)
I feel a bit like that too... i don't think that it is possible for me to get an A in Physics! lol! I would like to go there though!
did you have the lawyer person for your interview?
No i had chemistry tutors for both my interviews thought they went pretty badly though so was surprised to get an offer. whats the name of the lawyer person? I have to get A's in bioogy chem maths and AS further maths so quite scared! im sure u will get A in physics as long as u keep working! october seems far too long away!
miss perfect
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ogs)
has anyone got in to trinity hall..?
It'd be great to meet people...
i'm having trouble over chosing a uni! Cambridge/Ucl or Glasgow for architecture.
hi!

i have also been offered a place to study french and spanish at trinity hall but i'm now thinking that i would rather go to kings. what should i do?! i'm so confused! help!
ogs
Rep:
?
(Original post by miss perfect)
hi!

i have also been offered a place to study french and spanish at trinity hall but i'm now thinking that i would rather go to kings. what should i do?! i'm so confused! help!

It's all so weird... I'm confused too as you can probally tell... But in the long run i reckon that i'll make the most of where ever i am, so i think that i'll let the grades decide! London is cool but it is really expensive.. I also think that what ever happens, happens for a reason.. soooo let the future decide! Every uni has their own unique qualities! lol!
miss perfect
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ogs)
It's all so weird... I'm confused too as you can probally tell... But in the long run i reckon that i'll make the most of where ever i am, so i think that i'll let the grades decide! London is cool but it is really expensive.. I also think that what ever happens, happens for a reason.. soooo let the future decide! Every uni has their own unique qualities! lol!
yeah i completely agree with what you're saying but its horrible to think that the decision we make now could affect the rest of our lives!(just to make you feel a bit better!) but i think ive decided on kings now despite the fact the everyone keeps telling me, " i HAVE to go to cambridge!" i know its my decision and i have to go where i feel happiest. you might wanna read the thread i started called turning down oxbridge. read some of the stuff that people have put, i.e. that i'm selfish!!
ogs
Rep:
?
(Original post by miss perfect)
yeah i completely agree with what you're saying but its horrible to think that the decision we make now could affect the rest of our lives!(just to make you feel a bit better!) but i think ive decided on kings now despite the fact the everyone keeps telling me, " i HAVE to go to cambridge!" i know its my decision and i have to go where i feel happiest. you might wanna read the thread i started called turning down oxbridge. read some of the stuff that people have put, i.e. that i'm selfish!!
You're not selfish! Everyone has to do what they want to do! lol!
I think that i will prob end up putting Cambridge as my firm offer and Glasgow as my insurance! I heard the UCL night life isn't that great! Oh and want to move out of london, (for money reasons + travel).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.39%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
19.01%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.91%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.51%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.13%

Watched Threads