The Student Room Group

Dexter Society

Scroll to see replies

I don't know if this has been previously discussed but does anyone think that Sonya might be the crazy English girl's mum from season 2 :confused: Lila, I think her name was?

Spoiler

Reply 101

Spoiler

Reply 102
Original post by wiggles

Spoiler

This. :rofl:

When he said that I was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!"
Reply 103
Original post by wiggles

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 104
Original post by forgottensecret
I don't know if this has been previously discussed but does anyone think that Sonya might be the crazy English girl's mum from season 2 :confused: Lila, I think her name was?

i did think that when she first came in, they look quite alike. there's something weird about her i think, but it might just be me looking for things that arent there. :rolleyes:

i keep hearing about a 'shocking' end for lumen.. what do you guys think is gonna happen to her?

Spoiler

Original post by antonfigo

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 107
Cant wait to watch the final episode of season 5 tomorrow. the suspense is killing me.

Anyhow I personally think Season 5 has done exceptionally well considering how high season 4 topped things and I've really enjoyed watching it.
Grrr, I had this decision last week with The Walking Dead finale. To stay up or to not stay up, that is the question.
Reply 109
Original post by aJohnsonsun
Grrr, I had this decision last week with The Walking Dead finale. To stay up or to not stay up, that is the question.

Stay up! :five:
Very good episode. I didn't think they could top last season but IMO they have.
Original post by aJohnsonsun

The Walking Dead, plot-wise, is a very mediocre show at best.

Now that they've completely got rid of the script-writers from the first season, hopefully the second shall be a lot better from the new writers that take their place,
Episode BEFORE Finale (Season 5, Episode 11)

I have to say, I was disappointed with how easily Dexter got rid of Liddy and indeed how Quinn suspected nothing once he arrived at the scene - just felt like the creators used Liddy to create unnecessary suspense at the start of the season and when they no longer needed him (i.e. b/c you have the excitement from the whole Jordon Chase thing now), they quickly got rid of Liddy, in such an inane fashion at that.

Though, I'm currently smitten as Luxter are finally one :biggrin:

Episode Finale (Season 5, Episode 12)

Deep down, in my heart of hearts, I am contempt with this finale - things, as per usual, worked out nicely for Dexter, without the plotline being excessively unbelievable or trite.

I am however saddened, that the bloody writers messed the whole Lumen storyline up - I was seriously hoping for Rita 2.0 and for them to live happily ever after as some Mr and Mrs Smith esque murdering couple (or for Dexter to continue killing, whilst Lumen allowed him too). But that shall never be :frown:
Reply 113
Original post by manchild007
Episode BEFORE Finale (Season 5, Episode 11)

Spoiler

Episode Finale (Season 5, Episode 12)

Spoiler

Use spoilers rather than red writing!
Reply 114

Spoiler

Such a dissapointing end to a dissapointing season. Entertaining in parts but it was sloppy, predictable and in the end, pretty much everything that happened was pointless.
There were so many things they could have done this season too.

Why did I get negged for this? I didn't even say it was bad, just could have been so much better.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 116
Original post by wiggles

Spoiler

I agree with all of this apart from the last point.

Spoiler

Reply 117
Original post by Kinkerz
I agree with all of this apart from the last point.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 118
Underwhelming.

That is my opinion of the finale.

Spoiler

Reply 119
I just saw Episode 11 and the trailer for 12.

Holy ****.

Quick Reply

Latest