Have you ever been stung by a bee? Watch

This discussion is closed.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThunderCat8)
There are no motorways on the Isle of Wight. Just thought I'd mention it!!

Ooo-arrr!
Yeah I know - even tarmac is pushing it
boygenious
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wasp and bee stings don't hurt. now snake bites on the otherhand cause a lot of discomfort.
ThunderCat8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Yeah I know - even tarmac is pushing it
You can say that again! Hey, where are you from? You seem to know the Island, you poor thing!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have never been stung
Harry Potter
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Yes and I am allergic to them.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have never been stung by anything but have a real bad phobia of bees and wasps. Also flies but to a lesser extent.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThunderCat8)
You can say that again! Hey, where are you from? You seem to know the Island, you poor thing!
I'm *from* liverpool but I live in Bmouth and work in Soton...and had the misfortune of spending a long weekend fieldtrip on the island with incompetent trip leaders who'd failed to check the tide tables so we ended up doing about 4 hours of work and sitting around on a coach in the rain for the rest of the time...it's almost as low on my list of places as Anglesey and Tenby
Falguni
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah i was stung by a wasp on the palm of my hand when i was buckling my niece's sandals - it hurt alot!

we also had a wasp/bees nest in a tree in our garden
we thought it was an old football but soon realised it wasnt esp when but dad tried to remove it and they stung him! (ouch!)
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i got stung when i was every little. and i panik now whenever i see one near me.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
i got stunk when i was every little. and i panik now whenever i see one near me.
you stunk when you were little? maybe your diapers needed changing
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I got stung when i was on holiday, i was holding a brick, eady to put under the wheels of my trailer tent when my dad sed "now" to stop it rolling down the hill, and this big fat wasp came along, sat on my hand and i couldnt do anything, cos i was waiting for my dad to say "now" otherwise the trailer wud have squashed me and ran away down the hill, and i was panicking and then the little bugger stung me for no damn reason. I hate them, always have, always will and they have no purpose in life apart from terrorising people and being evil. lol

love kita xx
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
been stung by wasps a few times. when i was 2 (a wee nipper as they say) we had a wasps nest in the garden and one of the little b*stards got me.

dont like Bees...evil things

i've always wondered, what the hell are the point in wasps? what do they do all day?
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i got stung by a bee when i was at the beach! -i put my towel around me and it was on the toiwel and stung my back.
before that, i was on a different holiday (with the same people, hmmm...) and i put my doll against me and there was a wasp in its hair and it stung my neck!!-how it hurt!!-but at least i got a sweet in the car going back to the house!!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Damn wasps, i say kill them all
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads