This discussion is closed.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
not very much of it goes on down south...except the guy collecting glasses did on thursday..as did one of the rugbi guys...ok mayb i've just got used to it...

love Katy ***
From my experience it is girls which have an unhealthy obsession to feel rugby players backsides especially when sober. Obviously when drunk, things reverse a little.
onearmedscissor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
You might see it as a mating ritual, and possibly a lot of men and a good few women do, but none of the women I know think of it as anything other than an annoyance at best, and a completely unwelcome intrusion.
Ha! I knew it, as I said in my post above.

This is totally a troll post by the way hitchhiker_13 if you haven't noticed, I'm merely adding to the amusement... here lets do some cyber roleplay:

*onearmedscissor taps hitchhiker_13's perfectly rounded bottom*

See! it feels good!

Touch my bum, this is life! (or something like that?)
LongGone
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Andrew_S)
In say a club situation, why do some females object to the aforementioned bum slap/pinch? I personally go for the slap technique and more often than not they look round and dont react, but I've seen others do it to more disastrous effect, i.e. aggressive action from the female.

Surely females like male attention? Particularly in an area of such female concern, if we pinch or slap ur bum we are reassuring you that you have a nice pair of cheeks. I know I wouldn't complain if females slapped my bum, males on the otherhand yes I would object to.

Any thoughts anyone?
Personally, I would probably slap you back. Somewhere where it hurts. But that's just me.
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by onearmedscissor)
Ha! I knew it, as I said in my post above.

This is totally a troll post by the way hitchhiker_13 if you haven't noticed, I'm merely adding to the amusement... here lets do some cyber roleplay:

*onearmedscissor taps hitchhiker_13's perfectly rounded bottom*

See! it feels good!

Touch my bum, this is life! (or something like that?)

gee really thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed.

For some more roleplay how about i smack you in the face like you deserve
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Frances)
Personally, I would probably slap you back. Somewhere where it hurts. But that's just me.
Never, a modern emo-chick such as yourself?
I'm disgusted!

Not really though, what? forget it..
Andrew_S
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Would that even be a bad thing?
LongGone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Would that even be a bad thing?
Yes...
Andrew_S
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Yes...
Don't tell me you don't like the reassurance of a gentle hand on the bum to let you know you're still attractive to the opposite sex.
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes...
I've had a little peek at your LiveJournal... nice. Do you watch 24? I've seen Alias a couple of times and I enjoyed it, but 24 for me is an orgasm placed into a TV set!

Is it because the star is female? An honest question, I have no problem with a sexy multi-talented female spy being the role model of teen females. I'm not the first to admit that Mr.Bauer carries himself well... He's hard as nails!
LongGone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't tell me you don't like the reassurance of a gentle hand on the bum to let you know you're still attractive to the opposite sex.
There are other ways of "reassuring me", most of which won't give me the urge to hit you back. I don't need reassuring anyway, I gave up caring what guys thought of me a long time ago.
LongGone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Never, a modern emo-chick such as yourself?
I'm disgusted!

Not really though, what? forget it..
Um, you told me to answer you, but I'm not really sure what you're saying

I don't like boys touching me, especially strange one's I meet in clubs. :confused:
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Um, you told me to answer you, but I'm not really sure what you're saying

I don't like boys touching me, especially strange one's I meet in clubs. :confused:
No! my post further down about Alias etc.. pfft
LongGone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No! my post further down about Alias etc.. pfft
Hehe, I missed that one

I do watch 24. I even downloaded a few episodes of the new series for a guy at college, because Sky One took the rights off the BBC, and neither of us have that channel.

I think I originally was attracted Alias because it has a kick ass female star, but I find her to be increasingly whinny and irritating. So there's kind of a lack of kick ass female stars on that show at the moment, but I still keep watching.
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehe, I missed that one

I do watch 24. I even downloaded a few episodes of the new series for a guy at college, because Sky One took the rights off the BBC, and neither of us have that channel.

I think I originally was attracted Alias because it has a kick ass female star, but I find her to be increasingly whinny and irritating. So there's kind of a lack of kick ass female stars on that show at the moment, but I still keep watching.
I'm a bit of a swine for watching shows at the moment... I pretty much watch all of the following, via downloading the episodes (US get them way way before the UK, as I'm sure you're aware of *wink*)

The Sopranos - 2nd favourite show about the US Mafia
The Shield - Enjoy gritty cop dramas
Smallville - <3 Lana
24 - My favourite, absolutely genius
Scrubs - Quality!
Jake 2.0 - Tad geeky, but about a spy and computery stuff... *shrugs*

Absolutely hooked!
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehe, I missed that one

I thought Alias was great when the first series was on and I still think it's good just not as good. I loved the really fast-paced plot (and the kick-ass female star) but they've slowed it down now because American audiences couldn't keep up.
LongGone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm a bit of a swine for watching shows at the moment... I pretty much watch all of the following, via downloading the episodes (US get them way way before the UK, as I'm sure you're aware of *wink*)

The Sopranos - 2nd favourite show about the US Mafia
The Shield - Enjoy gritty cop dramas
Smallville - <3 Lana
24 - My favourite, absolutely genius
Scrubs - Quality!
Jake 2.0 - Tad geeky, but about a spy and computery stuff... *shrugs*

Absolutely hooked!
Hehe, I've been able to get Alias the day after the US airing thanks to downloading. I used to be able to get them a few hous before, from the wildfeed that the networks sent, but I think that people figure that people were doing this, and made it later, so know I have to wait until the day after.

I'm quite interested to see Jake 2.0. I'll have to see if it comes ove hre, I don't think my computer can take much more downloading.
LongGone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
I thought Alias was great when the first series was on and I still think it's good just not as good. I loved the really fast-paced plot (and the kick-ass female star) but they've slowed it down now because American audiences couldn't keep up.
Yeah, it had been a bit lame lately to be honest. I'm not all that impressed with series 3.
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehe, I've been able to get Alias the day after the US airing thanks to downloading. I used to be able to get them a few hous before, from the wildfeed that the networks sent, but I think that people figure that people were doing this, and made it later, so know I have to wait until the day after.

I'm quite interested to see Jake 2.0. I'll have to see if it comes ove hre, I don't think my computer can take much more downloading.
Jake 2.0 is quite cool, they have managed to keep it satisfactory and at a push sometimes interesting and gripping. Unfortunately though, I get the increasing feeling I download it just for procrastination purposes.

Nothing touches my dear 24!
Meerkat
Report 16 years ago
*laugh* Well, some people might classify that as being groped or under the catergory "Outrage of Modesty". I'd personally be disgusted if someone I dont know at all comes up to me and slaps my bum. But come to think of it, that's what the lovely Prince Willy did when he was a little boy isnt it?
Alpha Male
Report 16 years ago
In say a club situation, why do some females object to the aforementioned bum slap/pinch? I personally go for the slap technique and more often than not they look round and dont react, but I've seen others do it to more disastrous effect, i.e. aggressive action from the female.

Surely females like male attention? Particularly in an area of such female concern, if we pinch or slap ur bum we are reassuring you that you have a nice pair of cheeks. I know I wouldn't complain if females slapped my bum, males on the otherhand yes I would object to.

Any thoughts anyone?

There was a police man on duty at that carnival thing in London and a woman pinched his butt and he charged her with indecent assault. This was in the news not long ago.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (473)
59.35%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.4%
No- I want it (228)
28.61%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.65%

Watched Threads