Turn on thread page Beta

Bum pinching/slapping watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meerkat)
    But come to think of it, that's what the lovely Prince Willy did when he was a little boy isnt it?
    Eh? I don't understand? Prince William slapped you bum?

ReputationRep:
    I would never slap a woman because its wrong and I know I will get a slap back. In fact I don't even speak to girls in clubs in the fear of a slap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew_S)
    In say a club situation, why do some females object to the aforementioned bum slap/pinch? I personally go for the slap technique and more often than not they look round and dont react, but I've seen others do it to more disastrous effect, i.e. aggressive action from the female.

Surely females like male attention? Particularly in an area of such female concern, if we pinch or slap ur bum we are reassuring you that you have a nice pair of cheeks. I know I wouldn't complain if females slapped my bum, males on the otherhand yes I would object to.

Any thoughts anyone?

At the end of the day you can't walk around groping people uninvited. Even if meant in a light-hearted way, it is indecent sexual assault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onearmedscissor)
    I'm glad you enjoy it Katy, it confirms that girls don't have one iota of self-respect when they're drunk... ideal for sleeping plans.

i have plenty of self respect....but whats wrong with a guy letting you know you have a nice backside?? its just a compliment, any self respecting gal will understand that and get on with enjoying her night knowing she's looking great.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    However tempting it may be to grab a handful of ass I wouldn't recommend it unless you like the idea of being arrested and charged with battery.
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    i have plenty of self respect....but whats wrong with a guy letting you know you have a nice backside?? its just a compliment, any self respecting gal will understand that and get on with enjoying her night knowing she's looking great.

love Katy ***
    What if someone groped your boobs? Would you take that as a compliment too?

ReputationRep:
    Grabbing a strangers ******* (male or female it is the same for both ways although more common for male to grab female ass) is against the law and you can be charged with sexual assault. If you say it is okay to grab ******* then you could go on. Is it okay to touch a strangers breasts or vagina? No it isn't so why would it be okay to touch *******?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    What if someone groped your boobs? Would you take that as a compliment too?
    Exactly just said the same as what I was posting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    You might see it as a mating ritual, and possibly a lot of men and a good few women do, but none of the women I know think of it as anything other than an annoyance at best, and a completely unwelcome intrusion.

I can't believe I got negative rep for that!

ReputationRep:
    If you slap/pinch a girls ass, be prepared to get kicked/punched in the nuts. Although it does depend on the type of girl, the whole pinch/slap thing indicates that the guy sees the girl as an object. This obv stems back from olden days.... Most girls like to be seen on an equal footing now, guys have to learn that.
    Do you remember in some of the old James Bonds with Sean Connery he used to slap the girls bums all the time, but now with Pierce Brosnan I'm not sure he does. A sign that times are a'changing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    If you slap/pinch a girls ass, be prepared to get kicked/punched in the nuts. Although it does depend on the type of girl, the whole pinch/slap thing indicates that the guy sees the girl as an object. This obv stems back from olden days.... Most girls like to be seen on an equal footing now, guys have to learn that.
    Do you remember in some of the old James Bonds with Sean Connery he used to slap the girls bums all the time, but now with Pierce Brosnan I'm not sure he does. A sign that times are a'changing.
    I agree... it's not just the issue of the bloke appraising a girl's arse, it's also the idea that the girl is inferior to the bloke, and that he is allowed to fondle her if he so desires. It shows no respect for the person being groped, regardless of whether he or she.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I would never slap a woman because its wrong and I know I will get a slap back. In fact I don't even speak to girls in clubs in the fear of a slap!
    is that why you are still single

ReputationRep:
    I agree that it is wrong to do the old slap and tickle to a girl's bum - although i cannot say i am completely innocent in this matter - it is degrading for the girls and it might have been a bit of harmless fun when u were much younger but as u get older it comes into the category of sexual harassment - did anyone hear about the woman protestor who is being charged for sexual harassment for pinching a policeman's bottom = ergo the extent to which such behaviour has become abhorrent in today's society - it has to be invited and not forced

ReputationRep:
    Its really emabarrasing sometimes...i had my ass slapped while it standing in a que with my parents...i nearly died with embarrassment...and i was teased about it ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha Male)
    Eh? I don't understand? Prince William slapped you bum?
    No. I meant it used to pinch bums of ladies when he was a little kid.

ReputationRep:
    In say a club situation, why do some females object to the aforementioned bum slap/pinch? I personally go for the slap technique and more often than not they look round and dont react, but I've seen others do it to more disastrous effect, i.e. aggressive action from the female.

Surely females like male attention? Particularly in an area of such female concern, if we pinch or slap ur bum we are reassuring you that you have a nice pair of cheeks. I know I wouldn't complain if females slapped my bum, males on the otherhand yes I would object to.

Any thoughts anyone?
    Good lord... either you have the most wonderful sense of irony or you're a complete pillock.

ReputationRep:

Any thoughts anyone?
    On NYE in Montreal, most of my female friends experienced hands on their crotch or right in the knickers because the club was so crowded. Those Canadian guys are animals...

ReputationRep:

Any thoughts anyone?
    I have a crazy female friend who makes me touch girls' asses and boobs when I'm not paying attention. I've got in trouble quite a few times.

But I think I've had my ass touched by more girls than asses I've touched. My ass seems quite popular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I have a crazy female friend who makes me touch girls' asses and boobs when I'm not paying attention. I've got in trouble quite a few times.

But I think I've had my ass touched by more girls than asses I've touched. My ass seems quite popular.
    Lol ... I'm sure it is

ReputationRep:
    i did feel a girls backside, but that was in a large crowd and she never knew who it was

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.