This discussion is closed.
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if a guy touched my ass i would slap him kick him in the balls and make sure he pays for what he did.
if thats the way guys think we like, think again. its disrespect to me if a guy tries to touch me wherever he feels like it!
pinching my side to get my attention is cool and stuff but going further down or further up is ovre the top!
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
Lol ... I'm sure it is
You haven't seen it. It beats Brad Pitt's cheeks any day. Pity about the rest of the body though...
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It depends, if it was done in a "jokey" way with someone I know doing it it wouldn't be bad, I would just probably laugh it off. But if it was a stranger and he looked a bit sleazy/pervy it would be weird...
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
if a guy touched my ass i would slap him kick him in the balls and make sure he pays for what he did.
if thats the way guys think we like, think again. its disrespect to me if a guy tries to touch me wherever he feels like it!
pinching my side to get my attention is cool and stuff but going further down or further up is ovre the top!
What if you've just touched his ass? It would only seem fair!
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
You haven't seen it. It beats Brad Pitt's cheeks any day. Pity about the rest of the body though...

Lol, I don't think I have ever seen Bradd Pitt's cheeks either though
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
i did feel a girls backside, but that was in a large crowd and she never knew who it was
The best way
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What if you've just touched his ass? It would only seem fair!
if i knew him, and i touched his ass for a joke, fair enough, but not out of the blue moon! *slap* *kick in the balls*
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
Lol, I don't think I have ever seen Bradd Pitt's cheeks either though
:rolleyes: imagination my dear
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:rolleyes: imagination my dear
Hehe
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
i did feel a girls backside, but that was in a large crowd and she never knew who it was
I read an article about Moby (the electronic music producer) and he mentioned that since he was starting to get invited at special events where there were a lot of celebrities, he would take his todger out and try to touch as many people with it as possible without getting noticed.
eleenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
The best way
But seriously?! Do you think girls really like being molested? And do guys really get a kick out of doing it. If a guy pinches my bum, i make it my duty to crush his nuts. It's only fair.
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I read an article about Moby (the electronic music producer) and he mentioned that since he was starting to get invited at special events where there were a lot of celebrities, he would take his todger out and try to touch as many people with it as possible without getting noticed.
Okay, now that really is a step too far ...
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if i knew him, and i touched his ass for a joke, fair enough, but not out of the blue moon! *slap* *kick in the balls*
What if it was done with a lot of tact and with a very sexy smile at the same time?
eleenia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the scallywag.
Homegrownkitten
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If I wanted someone to touch my ass I'd ask them to, otherwise HANDS OFF :mad:
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eleenia)
But seriously?! Do you think girls really like being molested? And do guys really get a kick out of doing it. If a guy pinches my bum, i make it my duty to crush his nuts. It's only fair.
i like you!
it IS only fair
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Andrew_S)
In say a club situation, why do some females object to the aforementioned bum slap/pinch? I personally go for the slap technique and more often than not they look round and dont react, but I've seen others do it to more disastrous effect, i.e. aggressive action from the female.

Surely females like male attention? Particularly in an area of such female concern, if we pinch or slap ur bum we are reassuring you that you have a nice pair of cheeks. I know I wouldn't complain if females slapped my bum, males on the otherhand yes I would object to.

Any thoughts anyone?
I've had a girl pinch mine. Normally it would hurt but I was highly intoxicated at the time and so was she
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eleenia)
That's fair enough, though sado-masochists enjoy this.
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What if it was done with a lot of tact and with a very sexy smile at the same time?
lol no! a sexy smile gets my hips or waist!
you want the rest, ask me out and we'l see
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
That's fair enough, though sado-masochists enjoy this.
maybe but pain is the solution
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (152)
60.8%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.4%
No- I want it (70)
28%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.8%

Watched Threads