Bum pinching/slapping Watch

This discussion is closed.
eleenia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
That's fair enough, though sado-masochists enjoy this.
I'm willing to take that chance.
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
lol no! a sexy smile gets my hips or waist!
you want the rest, ask me out and we'l see
Want to go out? I'll definitely be needing the rest...
eleenia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Want to go out? I'll definitely being needing the rest...
ahhhhh bless!!! Even if it is every so slightly pervoid.
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Want to go out? I'll definitely being needing the rest...
and why would you wanna go out with me :rolleyes:
not for the ass pinching surely?
lilsunflower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
It depends, if it was done in a "jokey" way with someone I know doing it it wouldn't be bad, I would just probably laugh it off. But if it was a stranger and he looked a bit sleazy/pervy it would be weird...
Yeh.... I totally agree with that. Or if he looked like he was gonna cause some trouble. I've been slapped on the ass before and I got so upset.... but this was in a supermarket when this construction worker was stalking me. Eeepps, brings back dreadful memories.
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
...I've been slapped on the ass before and I got so upset.... but this was in a supermarket when this construction worker was stalking me ...
Did you tell him where the peaches were?
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
perhaps one day i'll experiment and see what happens if i take a handful
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Andrew_S)
In say a club situation, why do some females object to the aforementioned bum slap/pinch? I personally go for the slap technique and more often than not they look round and dont react, but I've seen others do it to more disastrous effect, i.e. aggressive action from the female.

Surely females like male attention? Particularly in an area of such female concern, if we pinch or slap ur bum we are reassuring you that you have a nice pair of cheeks. I know I wouldn't complain if females slapped my bum, males on the otherhand yes I would object to.

Any thoughts anyone?
no. just no. come and have a conversation with me and i'd look. if someone slaps my arse it just pisses me off so bad - it's my arse, not anyone's for the taking! why don't you just go and tell a girl she looks nice? and stop pretending girls are being ridiculous for not liking it - it's not some male code, buy her a drink for goodness sake!
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I slap my girlfriends ass, but thats more in an ironic/non-sexual sort of way...honest.

Anyway, she slaps mine as well, so we're even.
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I feel old - I remember this thread when it was started (very soon after I registered I think.

MB
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kingslaw)
I slap my girlfriends ass, but thats more in an ironic/non-sexual sort of way...honest.

heh thats fine, but not in a bar situation to slap any random girl u see!
jackgiraffe
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
umm, isn't the whole ass-slapping thing about handling merchandise? if a club is a cattlemarket to most men, it follows that the women therein are the livestock, and ass-slapping is the potential cow-purchaser's perfunctory check for firmness etc. it's the sort of thing a sultan might do choosing his b*tch for the night from the harem. as long as a woman is happy to be thought of as a random, brainless piece of ass, and her self-respect is based wholly on whether men in the vicinity consider her f**kable, surely there's no argument to be had? then again ( - run for cover - ) maybe if women go to clubs at all, they're entering a tacit agreement that they are only pieces of ass....moo!
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
On NYE in Montreal, most of my female friends experienced hands on their crotch or right in the knickers because the club was so crowded. Those Canadian guys are animals...
excuse me, but montreal is a wierd place, dont stereotype please, im no perve. bloody french
sashh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

how would you feel about a complete stranger slapping her ass, or yours for that matter.
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Andrew_S)
Bum pinching/slapping is heavily present in any club/bar situation. It clearly divides opinion, i.e. some people don't mind, some may even like it, others however get aggressive. I just don't see what the big deal is and why people would care if their bum was pinched/slapped. It's hardly as if it's full gropage, it's just a sign of affection and "hey you look good".
To be fair, bum pinching/slapping is for loosers. Who really goes around slapping peoples bums? I mean it has to be the ultimate lager lout attempt to get laid. Also beside this fact, is the lack of respect it shows for the girl, really have to say I think its as sad as they come.
kingslaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sashh)
how would you feel about a complete stranger slapping her ass, or yours for that matter.
I wouldnt exactly be over the moon if someone slapped her ass.

However, I could understand if some stranger slapped my ass. Its very slappable...
Cossack
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Investmentboy)
To be fair, bum pinching/slapping is for loosers. Who really goes around slapping peoples bums? I mean it has to be the ultimate lager lout attempt to get laid. Also beside this fact, is the lack of respect it shows for the girl, really have to say I think its as sad as they come.
yeh ok

Its fun, girls pinch lads arses just as much - relax it has nothing to do with respect, dont try and be a feminist!! Go out and grap some ass - you'll like it!!!
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wouldnt exactly be over the moon if someone slapped her ass.

However, I could understand if some stranger slapped my ass. Its very slappable...
LOL i normally get mad if stranger slap my bum, soon i realise what he look like....then..... (u know, nothing to complain about )
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cossack)
yeh ok

Its fun, girls pinch lads arses just as much - relax it has nothing to do with respect, dont try and be a feminist!! Go out and grap some ass - you'll like it!!!
LOL, I know women grab mens arses, but to be fair only scrubby girls do that. Im not trying to be a feminist I just think that its not the best way to get laid.
kingslaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Investmentboy)
LOL, I know women grab mens arses, but to be fair only scrubby girls do that. Im not trying to be a feminist I just think that its not the best way to get laid.
Who said its anything to do with 'getting laid'?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (22)
42.31%
Pro-humanity (30)
57.69%

Watched Threads