This discussion is closed.
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
LOL i normally get mad if stranger slap my bum, soon i realise what he look like....then..... (u know, nothing to complain about )
Precisely.

People take themselves too seriously nowadays.
Investmentboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kingslaw)
Who said its anything to do with 'getting laid'?
Well to be fair you don't grab arse as a way of getting the girl/boy to make you a cup of tea.
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kingslaw)
Precisely.

People take themselves too seriously nowadays.
well i am not serious about this bum thing, cause i do it as well :o:p (only when someone make me to )
but u know sometimes if u are not in that mood and someone come to slap ur bum, to make u feel more annoyed
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Investmentboy)
Well to be fair you don't grab arse as a way of getting the girl/boy to make you a cup of tea.
Obviously not, but you can just do it as a joke. Maybe I just have strangely liberal friends with a twisted sense of humour, but we slap/pinch just as a laugh - we dont intend it as an invite to join us in the sack.
Cossack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Investmentboy)
No you do it for a bit of fun and to compliment someone, and maybe to see it if theres an attraction there
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cossack)
No you do it for a bit of fun and to compliment someone, and maybe to see it if theres an attraction there
people tend to speak to them to see if there is an attraction there! cossack pinches their ass! :rolleyes:
Cossack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
people tend to speak to them to see if there is an attraction there! cossack pinches their ass! :rolleyes:
I dont speak to someone n a club to see if theres an attraction, either this is or there isnt pinching someones ass is just a more forward(drunken) way of confirming it
FlamingDeath
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Andrew S, you are only a potential rapist lacking the intellectual ability to conceal your malicious intents
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by canuck)
excuse me, but montreal is a wierd place, dont stereotype please, im no perve. bloody french
Wasn't trying to stereotype. You're right, in Quebec, a lot of girls have no moral values. But as for the bloody french comment (plus they're not French, just like you and your fellow B.C. buddies aren't English or Scottish), there was the same problem with English Quebeckers.

In addition to all this, on New Year's Eve in Montreal, the majority of people are rich New England kids from Boston and Burlington who aren't 21 yet and who want to get an easy lay/get drunk/go to a stripclub.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (153)
60.96%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.38%
No- I want it (70)
27.89%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.77%

Watched Threads