This discussion is closed.
Andrew_S
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What do you think tramps spend their moneyon? It's a dilemna that has often bugged me after I part with my money. Would it be better if I just gave them nothing? I don't know, but I would like to know what people think they spend their change on.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Andrew_S)
What do you think tramps spend their moneyon? It's a dilemna that has often bugged me after I part with my money. Would it be better if I just gave them nothing? I don't know, but I would like to know what people think they spend their change on.
A Porsche 911.
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The Big Issue.
onearmedscissor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tennents, that strong % beer that tastes like the piss of a person with a urinary infection.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Clam shells? Lego? Barbie Dolls? Soap? Who knows, but whatever they are doing with their money, you can be sure that it is put back into the economy.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
All the tramps I know seem to spend it on train fare and buying pot to sell on....and Special Brew, can't be trampy without special brew
phreek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Isnt it politicaly incorrect to call them tramps?
Andrew_S
Rep:
?
(Original post by phreek)
Not really, it would be politically incorrect to call them filth/scum/bums/dirty beggars.

Vagabond is an option but it has a somewhat camp quality to it I think.
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Blah who cares, this PC **** is tedious... and retarded (oops).
phreek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Did you know it is illegal to beg in central london? I almost got arrested for it in a dare I'm proud to say I won hands down.
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes I'm sure they all spend it on exactly the same thing.
Andrew_S
Rep:
?
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
Yes I'm sure they all spend it on exactly the same thing.
that's great to know, I probably shouldn't have bothered with 5 options on the poll, one would have sufficed.
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by onearmedscissor)
Tennents, that strong % beer that tastes like the piss of a person with a urinary infection.
how do you know this?
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
how do you know this?
Ah *******s, I've stepped in it now haven't I?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
you forget cigarettes. I never give money to a smoking tramp.
I figure if i cant afford to smoke then ill be damned if ill pay for them to
Besides, you'll find that alchies tend not to ask for money.
J
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Did you know it is illegal to beg in central london? I almost got arrested for it in a dare I'm proud to say I won hands down.
I tohught it was ilegal to bed any where,. Also if you beg while selling the big issue they the Big Issue can ban you from selling it.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We had a few local tramps in the town near where I live and the all just sat around saying "spare any change please, spare any change?"... they were found out for actually having jobs and the option of a place to live in! They were such fraudulant scum.

I went back home last weekend and they were still there sitting around town. bunch of dossers.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oxford is full of tramps (they seem to flock here from all over the country) and most of them are apparently heroin addicts.
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
We had a few local tramps in the town near where I live and the all just sat around saying "spare any change please, spare any change?"... they were found out for actually having jobs and the option of a place to live in! They were such fraudulant scum.

I went back home last weekend and they were still there sitting around town. bunch of dossers.
How did you find out? Was it in the Sun?
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
How did you find out? Was it in the Sun?
It was in our local News and Mail... they used to hang around near the papers offices and they did a story on them but they let slip too much and came out saying "oh yeah, we actually have jobs". dumb or what.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (218)
60.72%
Yes- I don't like it (15)
4.18%
No- I want it (101)
28.13%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.96%

Watched Threads