The Student Room Group
tititata
u know on the window of MSN Messenger, u can see things like "someone is typing...."... so u know who is typing and u could wait.. .but how to say this kind of funtion in English!???

thank you very much!!!!!

that is in english. what are you talking about!?
J
foolfarian
that is in english. what are you talking about!?
J

I thought the exact same thing..
Reply 3
foolfarian
that is in english. what the f*ck are you talking about!?
J

i just want the english name for this kind of function that MSN Messegner enables...... hey, mate... if u dunno know, dont REPLY!!!!
tititata
i just want the english name for this kind of function that MSN Messegner enables...... hey, mate... if u dunno know, dont REPLY!!!!

We can't answer if we don't know what you're talking about?

Now you've elaborated a little, I can probably help you... When you double-click on a contact and send a message, a direct connection of sorts is opened between you and the person... once you tap a key in that window a ping will be sent and MSN recognises that you've initiated keystrokes and that's when it appears that "x is currently typing a message". As for the specific name of this function? *shrugs* ask rhayden... he is the mofo'ing jedi of this stuff - infact, he probably invented MSN.
Reply 5
you call it "ability to see when some1 is typing" lol, that's a duft question, lol.
Reply 6
i call it "digital psychic"
=it means that whoever u r chattin 2 is writing a messge 2 u
Reply 8
Visional awareness? I haven't a clue.

Latest

Trending

Trending