The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
SasunD
how did u all find the P2 paper?

Piece of piss. I managed to check pretty much all of my answers numerically too, would be disapointed if i didnt get 100.
Reply 2
SasunD

whats the P2 paper?
Reply 3
SasunD

Which board? I just did AQA.
Reply 4
Edexcel P2
Reply 5
whats the P2 paper? lol
Reply 6
kita
whats the P2 paper? lol

It's the pure 2 maths paper for A-level.
Reply 7
meepmeep
Which board? I just did AQA.

Edexcel
Reply 8
did they have any proof by contradiction/counter-example questions? those ones suck
I did OCR

There were no proof questions- that's in later modules (yes! *Remebers he's doing P4 later*- No!)

I think I did really well, no problems. Because of my scores at AS if I did as well as I think I did and did well on the Stats 2 paper today (which was mostly OK) then that As in the bag!
Reply 10
Slightly off topic. I was wondering if any of you can solve this:

There are 6 letters:

A,E,C,V,N,M

How many possible arrangements are there where A and E are together?
Just finished my S1 exam, and this was the only question I am not too sure about.

I got 60. Is this right?
Reply 11
Wasnt too bad. Was expecting it to be much worse. There was a hard logs question though. (edexcell)
Reply 12
Fira
Wasnt too bad. Was expecting it to be much worse. There was a hard logs question though. (edexcell)

I don't think P2 is ever very hard. I did the June 2003 one - it was the easiest ever!

Ben
I messed up pretty badly. I know for sure that I didn't get that logs surd question right! If I don't get an A, then I'm resitting in June. I might as well since I'm on EMA and it's free! Btw, the reason why I'm desperate for that A is because I want to go to UCL.
Reply 14
It was fine. Anyone got the answers posted up yet?
Reply 15
jediknight007
I messed up pretty badly. I know for sure that I didn't get that logs surd question right! If I don't get an A, then I'm resitting in June. I might as well since I'm on EMA and it's free! Btw, the reason why I'm desperate for that A is because I want to go to UCL.

I got 2root2 for that surd, but im not sure if i am right?? :s
*dave*
I got 2root2 for that surd, but im not sure if i am right?? :s

My friend got root8 so you must be right.
Reply 17
jediknight007
My friend got root8 so you must be right.

hopefully :s

Anyone got answers yet?
*dave*
hopefully :s

Anyone got answers yet?

check the other thread in the subforum
Reply 19
jediknight007
check the other thread in the subforum

Checked it and it looks like ive done ok thank god. Hopefully I wont have to resit

Latest

Trending

Trending