Undeferring my entry!HELP! Watch

This discussion is closed.
quantiannihai?
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I applied deferred entry but have since decided i don't want a gap year after all. I've heard of people ringing uni's to ask for gap years but not to cancel them...
I've recieved offers from bristol , birm and leeds and havent heard from the rest but bristol and birm are my first choices. even though i havent firmly accepted them yet should i phone and find out if they can offer me a place this year? what's the liklihood? aaah, if anyone has been in this position or knows what i should do i'd really appreicate it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The best thing you can do is phone and ask ALL your unis.
They can only say no.
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would guess it would be easier to go the other way, but i think ur chances are slim
quantiannihai?
I just emailed some of the uni's to see if they could change the offer.... kind of scared in case they say no though. still, i want to stay optimistic!

thanks everyone, any1 who's had this situation again, wld be nice to hear from u...
quantiannihai?
(Original post by quantiannihai?)
I just emailed some of the uni's to see if they could change the offer.... kind of scared in case they say no though. still, i want to stay optimistic!

thanks everyone, any1 who's had this situation again, wld be nice to hear from u...
birm said yes....
please let the others say yes tooo
italianmark
Report 16 years ago
I applied deferred entry but have since decided i don't want a gap year after all. I've heard of people ringing uni's to ask for gap years but not to cancel them...
I've recieved offers from bristol , birm and leeds and havent heard from the rest but bristol and birm are my first choices. even though i havent firmly accepted them yet should i phone and find out if they can offer me a place this year? what's the liklihood? aaah, if anyone has been in this position or knows what i should do i'd really appreicate it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
parli italiano? sono mezzo italiano
quantiannihai?
si parlo italiano, ho cominciato studiare la lingua l'anno scorso e faro l'a level quest'anno e e il mio soggetto preferito

sei fortunato d'essere italiano!!!!
italianmark
Report 16 years ago
si parlo italiano, ho cominciato studiare la lingua l'anno scorso e faro l'a level quest'anno e e il mio soggetto preferito

sei fortunato d'essere italiano!!!!
lo parli bene per qualquno che ha cominciato a studiar lo l'anno scorso, buona fortuna
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads