Good and bad points about King's College Cambrideg Watch

This discussion is closed.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
big hate of my first year - the histology wench.
god i hated that place
I had my Medsoc dinner last night, and spent the whole time arguing and correcting fellow about virology only to discover hes a pathology supervisor.
whoops
J
Ooops. How drunk were you at the time?

Histology's not bad - there are no evil demonstrators there, although the guy with the santa beard scares me. There's only one young one, who's Canadian and she's really nice. Histology is about the only thing I can do at the moment, but then again - how hard is it really?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)

Histology's not bad - there are no evil demonstrators there, although the guy with the santa beard scares me. There's only one young one, who's Canadian and she's really nice. Histology is about the only thing I can do at the moment, but then again - how hard is it really?
um. wait till they give a you a mock. unless they've changed it all now. it has been terrible for years.
and the answer is very. i pissed the port all over the lovely white table cloth. silly billy. had had 5 cheeky vodka cokes before the reception, so t'was not unexpected
J
DanMushMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

histology's not bad! It couldn't be much worse, and there's loads in the second year too!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
um. wait till they give a you a mock. unless they've changed it all now. it has been terrible for years.
and the answer is very. i pissed the port all over the lovely white table cloth. silly billy. had had 5 cheeky vodka cokes before the reception, so t'was not unexpected
J
Nah, we had a sort of mock before Christmas, there were only 6 multiple choice questions. Managed to get 4 by lucky guesses, but I know, I have heard nasty things about the exam. Sitting in the classroom reading off the computer and looking down microscopes isn't that hard though.

Hehe, sounds like you had a good night! Oh for next term, when I can do joyous things like that again....I'm never going to make it that far, I'm going to have to bend the rules. :rolleyes:
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehe, sounds like you had a good night! Oh for next term, when I can do joyous things like that again....I'm never going to make it that far, I'm going to have to bend the rules. :rolleyes:
A surprisingly large amount of people lock themselves in their rooms for most of exam term... swear I didn't see some people till may week last year

...foolish people they are.
Jamie
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
A surprisingly large amount of people lock themselves in their rooms for most of exam term... swear I didn't see some people till may week last year

...foolish people they are.
Work hard play hard i say
saying that though, if you play too hard its tricky to work the next day.
J
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey j,

how popular is the hist of med course for part II? Its the only mvst one i would do, otherwise i'll have to do something random and leave for london.
Jamie
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
hey j,

how popular is the hist of med course for part II? Its the only mvst one i would do, otherwise i'll have to do something random and leave for london.
double check that mate, i think starting this year addies is accepting medics no matter which part II course you do
J
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
double check that mate, i think starting this year addies is accepting medics no matter which part II course you do
J
is that because it'll be a 3 yr course anyway? Cool, I can do anything, all I know is that I don't want to anything I've done in the last year and a half
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
26.67%
No (18)
60%
Don't know (4)
13.33%

Watched Threads