Reply 1
Original post by GEN.

Good people.

Scum bags you mean.
Reply 2
Original post by GEN.

Good people.

How are they good people you prat
Shame about the spelling mistake. And, of course, the divisive nature of the banner.

This is a reaction to the perceived foisting of the Poppy onto Celtic FC, or Celtic foisting it onto the fans by embroidering it into the jersey. It hasn't taken place in a vacuum.
Reply 4
Original post by Aj12
How are they good people you prat

Original post by Kiwiguy
Scum bags you mean.

Good people the IRish and the Scottish know the imperialistic nature of England and they were throughout history victims just like the Iraqis are now. They fought you just like the Iraqis fought you and the Afghans are fighting you.
Reply 5
Original post by GEN.
Good people the IRish and the Scottish know the imperialistic nature of England and they were throughout history victims just like the Iraqis are now. They fought you just like the Iraqis fought you and the Afghans are fighting you.

The Poppy appeal is for those wounded fighting for OUR country. The only victims are us for having to put up with this **** from proles like you who do nothing good for any country.
I hate Celtic. NO SURRENDER.
Reply 7
Doesn't matter because Rangers are better and will win again anyway. :rofl:
Reply 8
Original post by Aj12
Ok apart from the fact your a moron.

Do you ignore the sacrifice made by English troops and ENGLAND in the second world war to help protect the world from the Nazis?

You Irish were to busy supporting the Nazi's to help.

Ooo see what I did there I can generalise to you dick. Not all of us support the war we just support the soldiers who fought and died to protect the freedoms your so happily abusing

Generalise is an over statement, really, given the Irish were neutral, yet still managed to help Britain more than the Germans.

Might add, I don't necessarily agree with the banner's statement, nor do I support Celtic, just thought I'd stick my oar in cause of your comment.
You do realise the poppy represents scottish and northern irish troops too right?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by SomethingSpezial
NO SURRENDER.

Careful there. I've heard people saying those very words in a similar context in a slightly more than sinister way.
Reply 11
Original post by GEN.
Scottish know the imperialistic nature of England

Hang on... scotland walked an army down to Dover! You're imperialistic enough yourselves!
Reply 12
Original post by Hylean
Generalise is an over statement, really, given the Irish were neutral, yet still managed to help Britain more than the Germans.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_20070107/ai_n17105695/

Yet they hide Nazi war criminals?

Then you have the IRA http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1359872/IRA-plotted-with-Nazis-to-invade-Northern-Ireland.html
Original post by iainthegreat
You do realise the poppy represents scottish and irish troops too right?

Northern Irish

Celtic fans, the Sporting Wing anyway, aren't too fond of those troops either.
Reply 15
Original post by anonstudent1
Northern Irish

:s-smilie: Irish troops didn't fight in WW1 then?
Reply 16

Wow, and yet the Irish returned British airmen to Northern Ireland after they were shot down over Irish territory yet refused to return German pilots. That was to prove quite a decisive factor in the air battles.

Oh, just so you know, the IRA does not equal Ireland, numpty. Whatever they did hardly reflects upon the whole country.

Besides, whilst hiding the Nazis may not be a wonderful thing for them, they were neutral, so they were only following their policy.
Original post by anonstudent1
Northern Irish

oops, that's what I meant, will change it now.
Reply 18
Original post by Aj12
Ok apart from the fact your a moron.

Do you ignore the sacrifice made by English troops and ENGLAND in the second world war to help protect the world from the Nazis?

You Irish were to busy supporting the Nazi's to help.

Ooo see what I did there I can generalise to you dick. Not all of us support the war we just support the soldiers who fought and died to protect the freedoms your so happily abusing

I'm Half Irish and neither I nor my forefather travelled the world killing and raping people.

Yeah, the nazis had jews working for them aswell, I don't care/respect those people.
I like Celtic but some of their fans are just idiots they sing about the IRA and hating the British army when a lot of their ancestors wouldve fought in the British army im sorry and how they can go on about not wanting bloodstained things associated with their hoops and they support a terrorist origanisation killing innocent people really WTF. No offense to all the good Celtic fans who hate rangers and dont support the IRA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending