This discussion is closed.
superior
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what do u think would be the most popular thread that all members will reply a post at least once ??????????

i have no idea ..
but i opened a new thread IS JESUS A GOD three days ago i think and its still on top !!!!!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superior)
what do u think would be the most popular thread that all members will reply a post at least once ??????????

i have no idea ..
but i opened a new thread IS JESUS A GOD three days ago i think and its still on top !!!!!

ok....
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

i have no idea ..
Probably, i'm afraid, the potter one!
Either to say how much they like it, or how much they hate it.
Me personally, i hate it.
I've read one of the books to make sure i had a justified opinion on it, and it is awful...
superior
Rep:
?
am sure i wont open that !!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
am sure i wont open that !!
Open what?
superior
Rep:
?
which katie said : ok ...
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

i have no idea ..
word association game

Although some posters refuse to use it as a mindless way to bump their post counts, which is not neccesarily a bad thing.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
word association game

Although some posters refuse to use it as a mindless way to bump their post counts, which is not neccesarily a bad thing.
i stopped posting on that one when i realised that when it was deleted, my post count would plummet, lol!
havent actually looked at the Is Jesus a God thread - surely the answer is obviouly no?
superior
Rep:
?
is water/electricity TAX inc. ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads