The Student Room Group

Please help me

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend left school with only her scottish standard grades and after working for a few years she realises that she needs to get some more qualifications if she is going to get the kind of career she wants.

She is intelligent, she just didnt like school. Do you know which colleges or organisations she get obtain her scottish highers from, perhaps a level would be too hard? She would also need to study at home as she works full time.

Please help.

Thanks

Neil
Reply 1
well i wish i could help with this matter but what i can suggest is you tell your girlfriend to get an account to the student room as soon as possible. Its mandatory.
Cant you do highers at pretty much any college?
Reply 3
Is she now living in England or something as you mentioned about A Levels, etcc. In which case she could probably do the AS levels (a wee bit easier than Highers I think) then go onto to the full A Level. Or if I'm wrong and she's in Scotland then most colleges will do Highers or HNC/HNDs in relevant subjects.
Also, she could go to college part time in the evenings if she really wanted to continue working full time.

Quick Reply

Latest