The Student Room Group

Ive fallen for a xxxx

Keep anon or delete please because people I know come on here and i havent spoken to them about any of this.

Now I know this sounds crazy, but theres this girl who i've been friends with for a few months now, and she's a bit of a slut if im honest. It has often been said about her because she has slept with so many people, but besides being a slut shes a really funny, adventurous kind of person who really is a lot of fun to be around. shes also really good looking.

Over the past few weeks me and this friend have started getting with eachother on nights out quite a bit. I guess I've always found her really attractive but because i've had a girlfriend i've never taken action. However me and my girlfriend are now broken up.

The bad thing is, this girl now has a boyfriend, but he cheats on her a lot and treats her really badly. Im aware this is kind of wrong but I've still been doing things with this girl even though shes with her boyfriend. I justify it in my head that he deserves it for the way he treats her, but i know really its not right. Thing is im not the only guy she does things with, there are loads of us in my position.

The thing is im starting to develop really strong feelings for her, which is obviously bad for so many reasons. The fact that shes such a slut doesnt even seem to put me off im just really into her but wish I wasnt because shes obviously nothing but trouble.

I guess what im interested in is a) Has something similar ever happened to anyone else? If so I'd be interested to here your story and b) Does anyone have any advice on how i can move on from this and no longer feel the way I do about her.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
**** off with your misogyny. So it's not okay for her to do things with guys when she has a boyfriend, but, oh wait, if she's doing it with you then it's fine? She's with someone, you obviously don't respect that or her as a human being, so do everyone involved in this story a favour and move on.
Reply 2
Hmmm, bad times man.

I fell for a slut once, i didn't know she was a slut till far into the relationship mind.

Personally, i'd say get out while you can, however, it's up to you really.. can you handle being with a slut?

If you can, then go for it, if not, trust me, it's not worth it.
First of all quit degrading her with that word. Second of all quit being a misogynist.
Hit it and quit it.

reminded me of this song
Reply 6
Oh noooo negative rep :rolleyes:

More bloody feminists most likely. Sorry to inform you 'ladies' but most guys don't want to be with a slut. Deal with it..
Reply 7
how agressive are some people on here please? do you think he needs lectures off you? advise, dont just have a go at him. she'll grow out of it when she finds the right person, believe me. its up to you tbh but there'll be a lot of hurt in a relationship with someone like that until they get bored and find someone worth being faithful to. good luck :smile:
Reply 8
Walk away faster than light hits your eyes.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Keep anon or delete please because people I know come on here and i havent spoken to them about any of this.

Now I know this sounds crazy, but theres this girl who i've been friends with for a few months now, and she's a bit of a slut if im honest. It has often been said about her because she has slept with so many people, but besides being a slut shes a really funny, adventurous kind of person who really is a lot of fun to be around. shes also really good looking.

Over the past few weeks me and this friend have started getting with eachother on nights out quite a bit. I guess I've always found her really attractive but because i've had a girlfriend i've never taken action. However me and my girlfriend are now broken up.

The bad thing is, this girl now has a boyfriend, but he cheats on her a lot and treats her really badly. Im aware this is kind of wrong but I've still been doing things with this girl even though shes with her boyfriend. I justify it in my head that he deserves it for the way he treats her, but i know really its not right. Thing is im not the only guy she does things with, there are loads of us in my position.

The thing is im starting to develop really strong feelings for her, which is obviously bad for so many reasons. The fact that shes such a slut doesnt even seem to put me off im just really into her but wish I wasnt because shes obviously nothing but trouble.

I guess what im interested in is a) Has something similar ever happened to anyone else? If so I'd be interested to here your story and b) Does anyone have any advice on how i can move on from this and no longer feel the way I do about her.

Everyone lusts for a dirty girl, but we tend to realize we can't love them. maybe your abit like that?
Reply 10
:confused: What is a slut?
Original post by cestvrai
:confused: What is a slut?

Someone who is sexually promiscuous. Generally used to describe females, but can also technically be used to describe males.
Reply 12
Original post by Spinnerette
First of all quit degrading her with that word. Second of all quit being a misogynist.

Original post by coggles
**** off with your misogyny. So it's not okay for her to do things with guys when she has a boyfriend, but, oh wait, if she's doing it with you then it's fine? She's with someone, you obviously don't respect that or her as a human being, so do everyone involved in this story a favour and move on.

To be honest, I don't see the misogyny. He's already admitted that he's not overly comfortable with being the other guy, but he rationalises it not through her behaviour, but the behaviour of her boyfriend. The moral attack is thrust at the boyfriend, not the girl.

In regards to the word "slut", well, you've no idea whether he thinks that men who act the same are "sluts" or not. Stop being so judgemental. He might judge men in the same way.

To the OP, you're running the risk that if she does get with you, she'll cheat on you as well. In the end, if you're willing to face that kind of hurt, go for it, but it might not be a good idea in the long run.
Reply 13
Original post by Spetznaaz
Oh noooo negative rep :rolleyes:

More bloody feminists most likely. Sorry to inform you 'ladies' but most guys don't want to be with a slut. Deal with it..

Statement = False !

The majority of guys love being with such a girl because it allows them engage in a quick short relationship where they can move on without feeling massively guilty about it. It helps them justify their own cheating and therefore allows them to shift blame when an argument arises. The majority of guys are only in it for the sex and within a few months of sexual activity get bored and start looking elsewhere.

Those that dont look elsewhere are those who cannot get it elsewhere and settle for less.

A few pure examples of a men getting bored would be

Ashley Cole with Cheryl Cole
Reggie Bush with Kim Kardashian

Now these are very attractive women to a lot of men. However, once the two men involved achieved their goals with these two women they started looking elsewhere as its in human DNA to be adventureous sexually.

Look at animals for example; many animals mate and then move on to mate with another female. Humans are mammals and are no different in anyway. Some may say they are faithful but really, are you?

" A man is only as faithful as his options!!!! "

If you were dating Megan Fox and 2 extremely hot women offered you a threesome, would you turn it down?

Please dont lie, we know what you would do without you even having to answer!!!
Original post by Low Profile

reminded me of this song

Lol

I thought you posted the song which came to my mind, but i thought ' Im in love with a stripper'

OP... STD's wont keep you in 'love' for long.

Unlucky.. you're in a situation where mostly girls find themselves in.. when they fall for a 'player/ man-whore' and think she's the 'one' for him.. so he'll give up everything for her. But why even bother with people like that? Have some self respect!

What makes you think she'll leave everything just for you? if she really liked you she'd feel bad that you know she's sleeping around with other guys.. but she doesnt.... out off all the guys she prbably cares a little for (not loves) her bf more, because he has no clue she's sleeping around?? ( although form his point of view it would be very bad).

No one is going to force any actions on you so if you do want to go there, catch STD's, get 'hurt' and in trouble good luck :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)

I think you should just leave it. You may be justifying it in your head that her bf deserves it but then if she is cheating as well surely she deserves to be cheated on too!?

Also, would you really want to be in a relationship where you know that she is probably cheating on you too?
Reply 16
Original post by Spetznaaz
Someone who is sexually promiscuous. Generally used to describe females, but can also technically be used to describe males.

Ok thanks :smile: but is it a true word or slang?
Have sex with this girl.
Catch feelings for this girl.

unless you can foresee and are ready to deal with the aftermath, NEVER mix the two.
Original post by jb9191
Statement = False !

The majority of guys love being with such a girl because it allows them engage in a quick short relationship where they can move on without feeling massively guilty about it. It helps them justify their own cheating and therefore allows them to shift blame when an argument arises. The majority of guys are only in it for the sex and within a few months of sexual activity get bored and start looking elsewhere.

Those that dont look elsewhere are those who cannot get it elsewhere and settle for less.

A few pure examples of a men getting bored would be

Ashley Cole with Cheryl Cole
Reggie Bush with Kim Kardashian

Now these are very attractive women to a lot of men. However, once the two men involved achieved their goals with these two women they started looking elsewhere as its in human DNA to be adventureous sexually.

Look at animals for example; many animals mate and then move on to mate with another female. Humans are mammals and are no different in anyway. Some may say they are faithful but really, are you?

" A man is only as faithful as his options!!!! "

If you were dating Megan Fox and 2 extremely hot women offered you a threesome, would you turn it down?

Please dont lie, we know what you would do without you even having to answer!!!

Hmmm, you do have an interesting point.

However, in answer to your question, yes i would turn it down. You can say i'm full of ****, and there's no way i can prove it, but i would not cheat on my gf, unless there was exceptional circumstances, and then i would (and did) tell her straight away. I would even turn down megan fox (or let's say katy perry, she is fiiine) if i had a gf, even if there was no way my gf would ever find out.

Yea we are just animals after all, but we still have the power to not **** about, making that choice is something that sets us apart from animals imo.

Also, what i meant was, guys don't want to marry sluts. They will **** them, and maybe have relationships with them, but the vast majority (from my previous experience) do not see sluts as marriage material.
Original post by cestvrai
Ok thanks :smile: but is it a true word or slang?

It's a true word, but is generally used in the derogatory sense. IMO a person who sleeps around is a slut, but it's up to them if they consider being a slut to be a bad thing or not. I think it is, but that's just my opinion, doesn't mean it is.

Latest

Trending

Trending