The Student Room Group

SEO London IB Summer Internships 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by nikshah23
i thought it went ok.
dont know when they'll get back to us.

yep going to the event today

Nice I could not attend so not sure how it affects my chances :frown:... How was the networking event?
Reply 221
Just got a mail from SEO saying today is the deadline for banks to tell them whom they want to give an offer to and they should tell us by friday. Anyone else get this eamil?
Reply 222
Original post by Biz Whiz
Just got a mail from SEO saying today is the deadline for banks to tell them whom they want to give an offer to and they should tell us by friday. Anyone else get this eamil?

What division did you apply for?
Reply 223
Original post by ebam_uk
What division did you apply for?

Research
yeah got that email as well
S&T btw, this is gonna be a long wait
Reply 226
Nice, which partnerfirms did u interview with?

got the same email. good luck everyone, I wish you all the best!!!
Reply 228

I got it too, we should know by friday, hope all the best for everyone!
Haven't heard from GS yet, they said they should get back to us by the end of this week too. You?
Reply 229
Original post by Tonylin
I got it too, we should know by friday, hope all the best for everyone!
Haven't heard from GS yet, they said they should get back to us by the end of this week too. You?

I haven't heard either. Did you contact GS or did they contact you. They told me after the inetrview that we would get to know thorugh SEO.
Reply 230
anyone go to the event at nomura? any good contacts?
Reply 231
I haven't heard either. Did you contact GS or did they contact you. They told me after the inetrview that we would get to know thorugh SEO.

Oh my GS is not through SEO, is direct application so I was dealing with them directly, only Nomura was with SEO. According to both should know by the end of the week. Let me know if you hear from them!
Reply 232
Has anyone had interviews/AC for Operations with banks other than Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan?

These are the only 2 I have heard back from with SEO and unfortunately I couldn't do the JPM.
Citigroup, Morgan Stanley??
So far the only bank SEO could recommend me to is Nomura, ive heard from all the others directly.
any news?
Original post by EternalBudhist

Original post by EternalBudhist
any news?

SEO have started contacting successful applicants wth offers. I know of someone with an offer from Morgan Stanely- sales/ research through SEO.
Reply 236
Any news from Nomura (through SEO) yet? Anyone been given a offer/rejection?
Reply 237
Anyone else with any offers?
Reply 238
Original post by wannabe_trader
SEO have started contacting successful applicants wth offers. I know of someone with an offer from Morgan Stanely- sales/ research through SEO.

I thought that the Banks would contact US directly as opposed to SEO contacting people that they have offers?
Reply 239
Original post by ebam_uk
I thought that the Banks would contact US directly as opposed to SEO contacting people that they have offers?

Depends on the bank. They gaven't replied to me though :frown: is that a rejection?

Quick Reply

Latest