AVCE travel and tourism Watch

This discussion is closed.
crissie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
is any one doing AVCE travel and tourism year 1 that can help me with my essays > coz i cant do them and im dumb > help me help me please!!!!!!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crissie)
is any one doing AVCE travel and tourism year 1 that can help me with my essays > coz i cant do them and im dumb > help me help me please!!!!!!
Then why are you studying at advanced level if you are 'dumb'?
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crissie)
i remember that i have seen another thread about AVCE travel and tourism you can try to find it and maybe get some help there.
Sammie04
Report 14 years ago
What assignment?
Woodylegion
Report 14 years ago
I have done 10 out of the 12 units of the course and may be able to help you. The two remaining units I'm doing are worldwide travel destinations and Investigating travel and Tourism
lottielou
Report 14 years ago
hiya guys! i am doing 1 year (6 units) AVCE travel and tourism and have almost completed it but could do with some help on the customer service unit. i've applied to study travel and tourism at university and i am hoping to start in september, providing a get the grades i need.
i'd be most apprciative if someone could give us a hand, i'm willing to help you in anyway i can. thankyou! :-)
emma16UK
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Woodylegion)
I have done 10 out of the 12 units of the course and may be able to help you. The two remaining units I'm doing are worldwide travel destinations and Investigating travel and Tourism
hi - i am also doing AVCE Travel & Tourism, in Sheffield though. Which units do you need help with, i may be able to help, but i'm only in the first year! can you help me with the customert services assignment, also the 3rd task for travel agency operations - the manual thing about finamcial and legal procedures or something. Please email me asap, at [email protected], thanks Emma
union_jack_sam
Report 14 years ago
Is anyone willing to trade AVCE Travel and Tourism assignments? I'm after the Travel Agency Operations assignment. Email me if interested: [email protected]

Thanks!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
17.16%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
40.3%
Nope, not that interesting (57)
42.54%

Watched Threads