The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

eddiedaboss
Soon we'll be in control and running the country - but will we make a better job than the current population are doing?

Well there is hope in some people, but with some you get very, very scared.
Not really with the grammar in that title!
I doubt it very much things very rarely change, we have our views passed down and our ideas passed down. I think it will be pretty much the same...
eddiedaboss
Soon we'll be in control and running the country - but will we make a better job than the current population are doing?

No, too many yobs, youths, young offenders etc..... London's population will halve in 50 years.

Well, that's what I think anyways.
Reply 4
I think the whole world is in deep deep deep defecation in about 20 years.
Reply 5
Doubt it.. it's an endless cycle of change. Maybe if all of the previous generation stopped running the country and then we took over there may be some more radical changes - but as it stands it's more of a gradual thing & so before you know it our generation will be the one f***ing it up.
without doubt we will - we are the hope of our nation - we are the generation with the largest amount of uni graduates
Reply 7
Kurdt Morello
without doubt we will - we are the hope of our nation - we are the generation with the largest amount of uni graduates

lol.. thats the spirit! (didn't realise the rest of us were so cynical)
I think that when are generation take control more women will be allowed to perform top roles in society making the world a more tolerant and stable place :wink:
Reply 8
Elle
lol.. thats the spirit! (didn't realise the rest of us were so cynical)
I think that when are generation take control more women will be allowed to perform top roles in society making the world a more tolerant and stable place :wink:

bollocks,

im gonna be in charge, havnt decided whetehr i want to be PM or own lots of papers or own a big firm, any way i will get lots of power and therefore it will be a better place, at least for me.
Reply 9
JSM
bollocks,

im gonna be in charge, havnt decided whetehr i want to be PM or own lots of papers or own a big firm, any way i will get lots of power and therefore it will be a better place, at least for me.

Lol.. good luck- I hope to sue you one day :tongue:
Reply 10
depends which ones of us are running it :tongue:
Reply 11
Elle
Lol.. good luck- I hope to sue you one day :tongue:

no chance, im gonna leanr from Giovanni de Stefano and stick to the letter of the law, not the spirit.
Reply 12
JSM
bollocks,

*chuckles* I'd vote for ya if I could. :smile:
Reply 13
Sire
*chuckles* I'd vote for ya if I could. :smile:

:eek:

Ok.. I take it back.. we're doomed
Reply 14
Elle
:eek:

Ok.. I take it back.. we're doomed

unfortuantely hes australian, so thats oen vote less (im gonna be a newer and better Margaret Thatcher)
Reply 15
JSM
unfortuantely hes australian, so thats oen vote less (im gonna be a newer and better Margaret Thatcher)

I wouldn't get your hopes up.. I might just run for PM too (im gonna be a newer and better Tony Benn)

hmmm.. did you use to have an avatar of Arnie?
Reply 16
Elle
I wouldn't get your hopes up.. I might just run for PM too (im gonna be a newer and better Tony Benn)

hmmm.. did you use to have an avatar of Arnie?

yes, i got bored and other people started to use it.

Tony Benn is an idiot, you know what he asked saddam hussein, "is there anything you can say that would help the world peace movement out there" or some such shit.
if our generation is going to grow up idolising Bush then i think theyre going to run the country into the ground...
as long as there are people hating him...then there is hope!
oooh...im so cynical!
Reply 19
JSM
yes, i got bored and other people started to use it.

Tony Benn is an idiot, you know what he asked saddam hussein, "is there anything you can say that would help the world peace movement out there" or some such shit.

lol- perhaps he was patronising Sadam.. !?

I never paid much attention to Thatcher so I can't quote her.. but she'd probably have said something along the lines of "lets ship all asylum seekers off to and island and leave them there and while we're at it why don't we send some a few off to guatanemo bay.."

Anyway.. I think I'd win in an election :smile: .... but if you convert to the Left I might consider giving you a position in my cabinet.. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending